Thread: Running a previous version?

Unhappy Running a previous version?

Dear Sirs,
    I'm a level 64 player and I have always played on two Android devices, connected to the same Facebook account.
    Today I need to reset one device, so after reset operations I downloaded TownShip, played the first three levels and then connected it to my Facebook account: what I got is a message which said: "You run a previous game version. You could lost buildings and objects added in last versions" and doesn't load any game progresses.

There is no new version available in PlayStore !
    But I notice that on other device (where my progresses are ok) the game icon and the loading image are changed to a "autumn version"; on new device, they are the old ones.

I don't know what to do.... could you please help me ? I am afraid losting all my three years progresses
    Thanks for your help and... sorry for my english

Hi Dany, the PlayStore take a few days to roll the updates and it seems that your other Android device has yet to receive the update. This is perfectly normal as I always receive updates for my different devices within 24-48 hours of each other. For the time being, just continue playing on the updated version and wait until you receive the update on your second device.

Hope this helps
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Pink, thanks for your answer.
    I'm still waiting for upgrade; also my wife is waiting for it on her smartphone, but my dougther is already running upgrade version.
    We don't understand the reason, but we'll keep waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Dany68 View Post
    Pink, thanks for your answer.
    I'm still waiting for upgrade; also my wife is waiting for it on her smartphone, but my dougther is already running upgrade version.
    We don't understand the reason, but we'll keep waiting
    ...and no worries, Dany, it's really normal as it is dependent on the store companies - as Pink said, she's sometimes waiting with her two devices in the same place also! and with another ingame friend, we noticed we have differences between middle Germany and south Germany also.
    So, good luck to all of us still waiting!