Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

At least the install and accept buttons are in your language.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sadly Broke View Post
    That’s what I had to do in the end, very annoying and shouldn’t have to. It doesn’t put Playrix in a good light.
    Very true. I remember now that I also had to download it. Just another of many icons on my ipad screen.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    At least the install and accept buttons are in your language.
    Lol true

I had read about this Wildscape annoyance before, but only started getting it today.

It is worse than spam email or phone calls. Very bad marketing tool for Playrix. It suggests to me that the game is not successful and they are forced to drive players of their other games mad, trying to drum up interest in Wildscapes.

Poor, poor, decision on their part. It virtually guarantees that players have a negative reaction to the game.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I agree Nana,
    I've had it sitting there since I opened my game, I just ignore it.
    At the moment it isn't in my way...but I can see why it is annoying, I'm hoping it will eventually disappear.

Playrix, I hope you’re listening to people here. Being obnoxious with advertising sucks and makes me want to do anything but download the offending game...
    I’m tired of seeing the effing icon every time I go in & out of my town. If this is S.O.P. then I will stop playing Township!
    Last edited by Feadóg; 11-15-2019 at 06:19 PM.

I download the game and now is piece in my town. I did go and check the game. It is not my tipe of the game (you need to play game to progress) but it has some very nice landscape and animals (at least panda and elephant) are much better then in my zoo. Also the feature that people could use decoration is there implemented. The girl want playground and then she does play on this playground !
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Feadóg View Post
    Playrix, I hope you’re listening to people here. Being obnoxious with advertising sucks and makes me want to do anything but download the offending game...
    I’m tired of seeing the effing icon every time I go in & out of my town. If this is S.O.P. then I will stop playing Township!
    Unfortunately unless Anna reads this thread at sometime Playrix will not see it.
    The Forum Is made up of members who share their experiences.
    Swearing will not help your cause, please refrain from using words that could offend others.
    I don't care personally, but I know there are some that do.

Wildscapes link icon

Playrix...PLEASE get rid of the icon for your game Wildscapes!! It is so annoying having it in my screen and bouncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadóg View Post
    I’m tired of seeing the [....] icon every time I go in & out of my town. If this is S.O.P. then I will stop playing Township!
    Hi Feadog welcome to the forum . I understand your annoyance, but as mentioned it is appreciated and expected that we all keep our language clean here. I assume you mean Standard of Procedure (SOP)? If so then yes it is Playrix and most other companies SOP to advertise and push their other games within another game.

The best way to make Playrix aware of your grievance is to send a message directly to Playrix CS from inside your game. If you need any help on how to do this, check the thread I have linked below (there is a link there also if you need Windows instructions):

How To Contact Township Support (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    I download the game and now is piece in my town. I did go and check the game. It is not my tipe of the game (you need to play game to progress) but it has some very nice landscape and animals (at least panda and elephant) are much better then in my zoo. Also the feature that people could use decoration is there implemented. The girl want playground and then she does play on this playground !
    Glad you are getting some peace Tatjana . It's not my type of game either, but agree it has some lovely elements to it
    Last edited by Downton; 11-15-2019 at 07:51 PM.