Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I try very hard NOT to delete the video as have lost all ads for several days each time I've accidentally dumped. Instead, I go make a cup of tea, make a snack, take a trip to the toilet, or even if absolutely desperate, do some chores.
    Forget the chores, snack and a cuppa sound good lol
    I have heard that many lose all ads when they delete him, I wish that happened in my case. I delete him everytime, but he just reappears.
    Dya think he knows I don't like him? Lol

This may be a silly question, but why do you not like free coins&TC for "watching" an ad? I wish the adverts counted towards send X orders tasks lol

Not a silly question at all.
    It's because 8 out if 10 times when I did watch him my game crashed. So I just gave up.
    I guess free TCash might be nice, but coins I can earn in the game so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Not a silly question at all.
    It's because 8 out if 10 times when I did watch him my game crashed. So I just gave up.
    I guess free TCash might be nice, but coins I can earn in the game so easily.
    That makes sense. I occasionally get an extremely frustrating run of unviewable ads that don't load - but am stubborn so carry on trying until the advert provider 'changes the record'.

Something I wrote a while ago about mis-behaving playback for ads. Might help here.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    One other thing about the ads. Usually they are played through a "video player" on your device itself. Sometimes your device gets full of application "residue" which accumulates over time. Or memory leaks that end up reducing the amount of ram available. Periodically doing a complete shutdown and reboot (*not* sleep mode) will clear out all the cobwebs.

When thing stop acting the way they used to act, I totally reboot my device. It helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Something I wrote a while ago about mis-behaving playback for ads. Might help here.
    Thanks cdosr
    Very good advice.