Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

Fox Bobble Head Ad

The new Fox bobble head is super annoying. Please make it stop continuously popping up. I’ve clicked it several times and do not wish to download the game. We have plenty of ads already.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmytownship View Post

Playrix also started with the false advertising for the game, like they do with their other games, to mislead people into thinking it’s a different style game.
    Talking of which, this came up in [another game] the other day.118479C4-0EBF-487D-835D-AD3A524D4ADD.jpg
    Last edited by dreadnought; 11-16-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadly Broke View Post
    Talking of which, this came up in [another game] the other day.118479C4-0EBF-487D-835D-AD3A524D4ADD.jpg
    good grief - this belongs rather in the other thread here, about the fake ads, as it claims it is for Township, but... it doesn't even show ANYthing or anyone from this game anymore?!

I have the Wildscapes ad which won’t go away, in addition to a bouncing yellow arrow at the bottom which won’t go away. I don’t want to claim all my Professor rewards yet, but the game keeps showing me the bouncing yellow arrow. Between the two of them ... still, I am not downloading that game.

4E77B81B-3729-4EFE-812C-36C32210213D.jpg

Same here. It's popped up literally about 30 times today. I refuse to download it and if it carries on I will delete Township. I probably already spend too much time on it anyway! Playrix, be warned. We're getting seriously pissed off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie French View Post
    Same here. It's popped up literally about 30 times today. I refuse to download it and if it carries on I will delete Township. I probably already spend too much time on it anyway! Playrix, be warned. We're getting seriously pissed off here.
    Honestly, I'm not PO'd at all. I haven't bothered to click on it and find it very easy to ignore.

OK, I got the annoying fox on the left and the bouncing piggy bank on the right The fox will go away if I look at the "download me" popup but returns after visiting another's town. The piggy bank just won't go away at all.

Finally downloaded Wildscapes but never started it, ran Township and the fox is gone. Immediately uninstalled Wildscapes and the fox has yet to return. Will it come back at some point in the future, who knows.....

So it's relatively painless to get rid of it unless principles prevent you from downloading it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Finally downloaded Wildscapes but never started it, ran Township and the fox is gone. Immediately uninstalled Wildscapes and the fox has yet to return. Will it come back at some point in the future, who knows.....
    It will. I downloaded and deleted it last time and I am getting the bouncing red fox again (actually red panda I think). I did play briefly tho, but I think they are just looking at whether we currently have it.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

It should go away after a while, probably just a promotion period. I get tired of it too.

I agree it will disappear at some time.
    I just ignore it but I can understand it being annoying.
    Fir those of you that don't mind downloading it, if you just leave it there and don't delete it, the icon won't come back