Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

Whilst I appreciate that Playrix wants to promote its new game, the ads are starting to get really annoying. Every time I go into the game or return to my town after visiting a friend the fox ad bubble pops up. Any chance of reigning it in a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaeno View Post
    Whilst I appreciate that Playrix wants to promote its new game, the ads are starting to get really annoying. Every time I go into the game or return to my town after visiting a friend the fox ad bubble pops up. Any chance of reigning it in a bit?
    I just got the update but the Red Panda didn't show up yet. Maybe it is because I already have downloaded it.
    I remember from my early Township days the same happened when Homescapes was launched.

It won't be there forever but do you have any clues on how else to promote a new game?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Pop up Ad while playing the game

For the last two days, an ad for a game called Wildscapes keeps popping up while I’m playing Township. It happens on both my iPad and iPhone. I’ve uninstalled Township, reset my phone, reinstalled Township, and yet the ad still pops up. If I click on it and hit the X, it goes away for a while but eventually comes back. My phone, iPad, and the Township game work fine, but the ad is annoying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Calaeno View Post
    Just download it. You do not have to play it.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

Tried downloading it but the ad still appears constantly

I don’t object to them promoting it. I wouldn’t object to it popping up once or twice a day, but it’s every time you visit a friend’s town and then return to your own. That’s excessive, annoying and actually puts me off trying the new game.

It is the easiest way to reach the top in downloaded apps.
    The amount of active players don't count for the statistics.

But those who listen carefully to what is said about Wildscapes at this Forum will assume that it will only be a fraction of the million plus that are now registered.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It won't be there forever but do you have any clues on how else to promote a new game?
    Just like they do with Fishdom, Gardenscapes, and Homescapes, have it appear in the helicopter orders and give me 1T for the annoyance. Offer 5T or 10T to actually download it.

Something must be wrong with my game. I've never seen even 1 of these ads.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Something must be wrong with my game. I've never seen even 1 of these ads.
    do you have the update yet? apparently it is new with the update.