Thread: Cant recover with my Google Play Account

Cant recover with my Google Play Account

I have tryed recover my account with the help of FAQ info but i cant recover it. I can see my conquests in Google Play Games. There i have 82 of 99 conquests but Ive tryed connect this Google Play Account with game and nothing happens. It connects but doesnt load my City... Can anyone help me? I remenber my City name but im not sure about level. I know im at least level 50...

Are you saying you have you lost your Google account??

Or have you lost your Playrix Township account? If you meant your Playrix Township:

Have you contacted Playrix support? To get help in recovering your account have you read the following:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...-game-progress

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ack&l=en&p=web

You can click on the "Contact Us" button there at the bottom, on any of those pages, if you still need help.

Here in the forum please read this for additional information.

I know there is some other links...and someone will hopefully post those for you as well.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-23-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Are you saying you have you lost your Google account??

Or have you lost your Playrix Township account? If you meant your Playrix Township:

Have you contacted Playrix support? To get help in recovering your account have you read the following:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...-game-progress

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ack&l=en&p=web

You can click on the "Contact Us" button there at the bottom, on any of those pages, if you still need help.

Here in the forum please read this for additional information.

I know there is some other links...and someone will hopefully post those for you as well.
    I cant recover my township account.
    Ive tryed that solution but didnt solved...
    I already contacted support but didnt get any answer

Quote Originally Posted by Celvid View Post
    I cant recover my township account.
    Ive tryed that solution but didnt solved...
    I already contacted support but didnt get any answer
    Are you playing on the same device as you did before, or did you switch devices (while using the same Google account)? When re-installing the game, you'll have to go through the tutorial again before being asked if you'd like to load your saved progress, have you done that yet?

When contacting support, it's important that you reply to all automated messages you get, to let them know that you still need help. After you do that, someone from support will get back to you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yes im playing in the same device but i had to factory reset it. Yes i have made the tutorial but when i connected the Google account it didnt load my city.

Yes im playing in the same device but i had to factory reset it. Yes i have made the tutorial but when i connected the Google account it didnt load my city.
    Hi Celvid, try disconnecting google play from your in-game settings, then close your game. Clear the app from running in background/or completely shut down your device. When you next open your game and connect to google play from within your game settings, you should then be given the choice to load your old game.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Pink Ive done what you suggested and in fact when i enter the game after the reboot on my Phone the game asks for my Google account. I select it but it didnt oppened my old City. Instead it opens my after tutorial city... Support doesnt answer me... What can i do more? Any suggestions?

Pink Ive done what you suggested and in fact when i enter the game after the reboot on my Phone the game asks for my Google account. I select it but it didnt oppened my old City. Instead it opens my after tutorial city... Support doesnt answer me... What can i do more? Any suggestions?
    Since you already contacted support, you can send me or one of the other mods the ticket ID of your conversation with support (a 7-digit number you can find at the top of the conversation) and we will forward your request, and hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES