Thread: Rearrange Crops

Rearrange Crop List During Planting

What forever bugs me is that when I'm planting crops they are in the order of first released to newest released. I'd like them to be in the order of shortest time to plant to longest. That would keep wheat and corn at the front and put those longer ones like silk, rubber, cocoa at the rear so you could tell at a glance what was going to occupy your fields. The longer ones are good to plant overnight so it would help with planning out what to plant and when.
    Last edited by Marguerite Weith; 08-23-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Definite YES on this.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Yes please. And when we get temporary crops that take 25 minutes, put them after sugarcane, not before it.

Not that I'm a little OCD or anything, but I like to plant my fields in order of time taken to grow, it is a real pain to go backwards and forwards to fill in rice, roses, jasmine etc where they need to go in the planting order.

I didn't consider this so far, but it certainly makes sense, and more than the release chronology.
    Supported.

I am all for this idea also. Makes much more sense to me .

This annoys me so much, I would love this to be changed please.

Ditto.

Imho: my thinking on event items...Keep Them IN The Event Area and out of our barn. But...

If we have to grow the items for events or make them...personally I would like to see them shown at the very front/first before all the regular items and all regular items to fall in line after. Making a clear distinction between event items and regular items and not have them mixed in.

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Ditto.

Imho: my thinking on event items...Keep Them IN The Event Area and out of our barn. But...

If we have to grow the items for events or make them...personally I would like to see them shown at the very front/first before all the regular items and all regular items to fall in line after. Making a clear distinction between event items and regular items and not have them mixed in.

I'd still prefer a straight sort on length of time even for event items - right now the different color outline is enough of a differentiation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marguerite Weith View Post
    I'd still prefer a straight sort on length of time even for event items - right now the different color outline is enough of a differentiation for me.
    I remember somebody asking, why the potatoes were glowing all of a sudden ... he (or she, don’t remember) meant the kiwis with the green outline ...

I would like to add another yes please to this request, I would love to have the crops in order of shortest growing time to longest 🙂
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)