Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPad Pro 12.9 Graphics Zoomed In

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Anybody contacted Support about this yet?
    I contacted them the day I posted here and have yet to receive a response. It’s not a huge issue but makes the whole game feel zoomed in to fit the larger iPad instead of redrawn properly to fit.

The Devs are aware of the issue and it'll be fixed in the next update

Ooh good. Thank you. Does that fix include keyboard covering invite button Android?

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Ooh good. Thank you. Does that fix include keyboard covering invite button Android?
    Did you send a report from your game? cos it seems to me it isn't a general Android problem.

(I still find it strange that inkyana didn't get a reply from CS, but maybe the reports *arrive* still at least...)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Did you send a report from your game? cos it seems to me it isn't a general Android problem.

(I still find it strange that inkyana didn't get a reply from CS, but maybe the reports *arrive* still at least...)
    Not yet. Am still fiddling with goofle keyboard settings to see if I find a better workaround than using the tiny floating keyboard to send invite once have finished typing. As you say, not a generalized problem or someone would have replied to post on main update thread . (Which is where I thought I was when replying to Bess).

Not yet. Am still fiddling with goofle keyboard settings to see if I find a better workaround than using the tiny floating keyboard to send invite once have finished typing. As you say, not a generalized problem or someone would have replied to post on main update thread . (Which is where I thought I was when replying to Bess).
    lol, IC re "post location" - can stop wondering about that now, but am still unsure what you mean with the smaller and/or floating keyboard. From the pics (yours and Downton's), I guess you use GBoard keyboard? if so, and before you try a different one: I, too, and can type and get to "invite" OK - I just can't close the keyboard either, after having typed SOMEthing. But that might have been always the case.

I'd still suggest to send the report soon - **IF** they get to your report, and with the data of your device AND their prog, *they* might help you faster with the workaround or even the solution (or maybe it is a bug, but just for some). Good luck in any case!

No, you'll need to contact Support about that one.

Awesome. Thanks for the info!
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3