Thread: Regatta task duplicates

Regatta task duplicates

This is the third time township has done this to me. I wasted alot of township cash collecting items I'd made for a task and exited the game. When I went back into the game a few minutes later, it showed that I was still doing the task. I had to pay twice to do the exact same task, but I didn't collect twice the points. I believe I should be refunded the 100 township bucks I wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by FreyaLotus View Post
    This is the third time township has done this to me. I wasted alot of township cash collecting items I'd made for a task and exited the game. When I went back into the game a few minutes later, it showed that I was still doing the task. I had to pay twice to do the exact same task, but I didn't collect twice the points. I believe I should be refunded the 100 township bucks I wasted.
    hi FreyaLotus,

you should indeed report this bug - immediately when it happens - to Playrix from within your game (behind the cog top left, at least for IOS/Android/Kindle). That way they get the required data from your device also, and can hopefully react in time for the (then current) regatta, and repair that "action" of the game.
    Give them as many details about the steps you did as you can (remember).
    They don't react to forum posts.

As we don't have to pay for regatta tasks, I assume you were speeding them up. I am not sure whether they will replace all you spent for an officially not-needed action, but at least for the 2nd time, hopefully.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by FreyaLotus View Post

I am on an android platform and this is something I have gone through before, even today it happened.

Next time it happens:

Never pay to do the task again...exit the game immediately. It is not a duplicate...it just did not get syncd/saved into the Playrix servers. Clear all of your cache. Log back in and see if it shows completed. If not...wait anywhere from 15-30 minutes. (I waited an hour once)

Another thing you can try is: Keep your game open, after completing all or part of your task, for at least 15-30 minutes to make sure the game syncs up with Playrix servers.

If that didn't work then log back out again and uninstall/reinstall the game. Your information should be saved if connected to facebook or if I read correctly...you do not have facebook...if you reinstall within a few minutes your information should still be there.

Lastly, after trying all that hoopla...contact support. Be sure to take lots and lots of screenshots!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-30-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

If that didn't work then log back out again and uninstall/reinstall the game. Your information should be saved if connected to facebook or if I read correctly...you do not have facebook...if you reinstall within a few minutes your information should still be there.

should, exactly. I would be very careful about suggesting a new installation to someone who has just reported problems with reaching Playrix' servers - even more so, if there is no backup with FB.

And at the moment, as all that happening was obviously a while ago, that suggested waiting etc is simply too late IMO. *Now* they can only try to reach CS *soon*, so they can check back what reached their logs and servers etc.

But as tipps for behaviour next time - or maybe even in general (with important things, I also always wait some time, till I feel sure that the game synchronized. The definite exiting is also a way) -- it is of course helpful to know.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    should, exactly. I would be very careful about suggesting a new installation to someone who has just reported problems with reaching Playrix' servers - even more so, if there is no backup with FB.

And at the moment, as all that happening was obviously a while ago, that suggested waiting etc is simply too late IMO. *Now* they can only try to reach CS *soon*, so they can check back what reached their logs and servers etc.

But as tipps for behaviour next time - or maybe even in general (with important things, I also always wait some time, till I feel sure that the game synchronized. The definite exiting is also a way) -- it is of course helpful to know.
    Thank-you _DD_! As always...better advice than I offer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Thank-you _DD_! As always...better advice than I offer up.
    not better, just a matter of timing

(and with the warning, I'm just trying to save you from angry folks, when something at Playrix (!) went wrong with a new install)

Will not let me do anymore tasks.when my co op refuses to go any further in the regatta. I m just confused. Maybe its time to llay a different game😫😒😣

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not better, just a matter of timing

(and with the warning, I'm just trying to save you from angry folks, when something at Playrix (!) went wrong with a new install)
    (whispers...) still...wiser than I...

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    Will not let me do anymore tasks.when my co op refuses to go any further in the regatta. I m just confused. Maybe its time to llay a different game

What league is your co-op?
    Screenshot 2019-08-30 at 10.47.49 PM - Edited.jpg
    There is a set number of tasks in each league as well as the option to buy one additional task for $10 tcash.

And when you say that your "co-op refuses to go any further in regatta", what do you mean? They don't want to advance up the different leagues?
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-31-2019 at 03:56 AM.