Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPad Pro 12.9 Graphics Zoomed In

iPad Pro 12.9 Graphics Zoomed In

I’ve created a ticket in app, but am curious if anyone else has this issue since yesterday’s update. On my iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd Gen), the graphics are ‘zoomed in’. When I check an item in a factory to see what I need to make it, the items on the ends, when their information pop up bubble comes up, it’s partially off screen.

I couldn’t even include a screenshot in my ticket, because when the image came up, it was so zoomed in, all the navigation buttons were off screen and I had to force quit and start the game again.

4C346823-B5B3-4F80-AF2A-558BA52030CA.jpg
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

I'm on an iPad 5th Gen, running iOS 12.3.1 and Township 6.9.0. The factory interface is normal for me.

I‘ve no idea, which generation my ipad is, it‘s about a year old. I have the same issue as you, inkyana. This has been the same, when they did the major relaunch of type fonts and background colors. A couple of updates later, it was mended.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm on an iPad 5th Gen, running iOS 12.3.1 and Township 6.9.0. The factory interface is normal for me.
    I think it’s a Pro issue. I have jigsaw puzzle game I love but can’t stand to play because they zoomed the interface in to fit the larger screen. Everything is so fuzzy, I get headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I‘ve no idea, which generation my ipad is, it‘s about a year old. I have the same issue as you, inkyana. This has been the same, when they did the major relaunch of type fonts and background colors. A couple of updates later, it was mended.
    I may try to reinstall. Maybe something glitched in the last update when it installed.

I have a year old iPad with 9.7 inch screen I'm getting the same issue, tried reinstalling it didn't help me.

My iPad is a couple years old and I have this issue as well.

I have an iPad which is four years old and the restaurant interface is slightly too large for the products at the beginning and ends of the interface. The factory products although large are just about ok.
    Last edited by Stella Eaton; 08-24-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:128
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Anybody contacted Support about this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Anybody contacted Support about this yet?
    I most decidedly won’t ... did it last time, replied about five times that the problem existed like stated at the beginning and then nobody answered anymore, but it was fixed a couple of updates later.