Thread: co-op regions

co-op regions

co-op regions, how do they work, in detail please, we chose american and got russians racing us, tried europe and had asians. just like to know is it time zones, geography, hemisphere, game levels..is there any point, is it relevant at all to who you race against ??

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    co-op regions, how do they work, in detail please, we chose american and got russians racing us, tried europe and had asians. just like to know is it time zones, geography, hemisphere, game levels..is there any point, is it relevant at all to who you race against ??
    Not really. From what i can tell, the only place it matters, is the regional leaderboard, where you can see where your co-op ranks among other co-ops that chose the same region as you. It doesn't contribute to anything when it comes to individual races.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The region labels are pretty much meaningless. They could just as well have labeled them green, orange, or blue. Each coop gets to choose which region it wants to race in and the software doesn't care which they choose.

I don't know why a Chinese or Russian team, for example, would choose to race in the America region, unless maybe they think the competition would be less stiff there.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-23-2019 at 12:35 PM.

This has been asked about before:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ion-Determined

And a request for change:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ons-in-regatta

But as far as an official explanation from Playrix in the help sections...there was nothing to draw from that I (or from reading) nor others could find.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I am in single player coop and I race against Russian and Asian coops almost exclusively. It is unfair because the regatta starts for me at 3:00 AM and these other teams have a big headstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Didisandman View Post
    I am in single player coop and I race against Russian and Asian coops almost exclusively. It is unfair because the regatta starts for me at 3:00 AM and these other teams have a big headstart.
    As far as anyone can tell, the region you set has absolutely no effect on the grouping that you race against. The race will always start for you at 3AM and you will face a mix of teams from around the globe. Speed and skill will eventually allow you to overcome that initial head start the other teams will have.