Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendship Day?

Friendship Day?

I previously asked if friendship day was a regular thing and was told yes. I was told that it comes at the end of July. It didn't come so I'm wondering if it is a yearly thing and if it is when will it come. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Bunny, asked the same thing myself...Friendship Day itself is a worldwide day celebrated around the end of July each year, it is nothing to do with Playrix. This year it was on the 30th July.

Last year Township had the friendship Day event, I believe it was the first one, there has been no official word, but as nothing happened in the game we can assume Playrix just decided not to repeat it.

Not quite sure why as I'm sure it made a lot of money for them...
    Last edited by Ashdust; 08-23-2019 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Typo

Hi Bunny a few of us mentioned this also. Unfortunately we never found anything out, so I can't help. I guess we can only hope. As there is no mention of it in the new update however, for now I am assuming that we aren't getting a Friendship Day .

ETA Reading Ash' reply above, sounds very unlikely

Here is the link to the original post, it also contains recent posts regarding this day.

I myself was hoping for it's return.

Possibly a reason for it's lack of return is due to the prices on some items...not many participated? But that is just my thought.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-23-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I'm really sad that Plarix would not want to celebrate this day. I waited for this day to come around to give gifts to my friends. There is so many things that Plarix charges money why would they stop this one? Especially when it's a way of giving to your friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny White View Post
    I'm really sad that Plarix would not want to celebrate this day. I waited for this day to come around to give gifts to my friends. There is so many things that Plarix charges money why would they stop this one? Especially when it's a way of giving to your friends?
    I completely agree Bunny. I was really looking forward to sending gifts to my friends, extremely disappointing .

I'm wondering where I could ask Plarix directly to please give us back this day or at least give us a day that we can celebrate our friends here on Township

I also had hoped they would have the Friendship Tree ready for this opportunity, which Pink and others - esp. Nevada! - described here.
    We had hopes with this reply.

Sigh. Absolutely agree with Nightrook here, that esp. their graphics ppl could have better things to do than to do (for us) unnecessary changes in existing pictures (w/o obviously ever hearing about our feedback to that? or just ignoring it?).
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-23-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I also had hoped they would have the Friendship Tree ready for this opportunity, which Pink and others - esp. Nevada! - described here.
    We had hopes with this reply.

Oh! I had not seen that post! What a lovely tree! I agree with Virginia...I would buy a lot of those. Even different designs of flowering trees would be fun too.

Our hopes seem to be continually dashed. Just recently, in fact, instead of just applying all of the ideas, put forth by us players, into the Township zoo as we requested, they created that new zoo game and it got most everything we had asked.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-23-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny White View Post
    I'm wondering where I could ask Plarix directly to please give us back this day or at least give us a day that we can celebrate our friends here on Township
    They did give us a day (or longer) like that recently. Was it Valentines event when we got a couple free bears to give away plus more items we could buy to give friends?