Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have i done wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    I know right? I accidentally deleted him once, took around a week for him to come back, thought I had lost him forever lol
    I'm another who doesn't get him more than once a month, so I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you going a whole week - gasp without your free tcash.

Just kidding

I disagree with planting wheat if you low on coins .. CORN .. ( If you have too many buildings & such to finish then you are earning too much xp per coin earned.)

( Without booster) wheat is 1 coin PROFIT per XP, corn is 2 coin PROFIT per XP
    ( With double crop booster) wheat is 2 coin PROFIT per XP, ... corn is 5 coin PROFIT per XP {3 coins per corn sold, 1 XP earned per field harvested, cost 1 coin to plant 1 field of corn ... (6-1)/1xp}

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stannard View Post
    On level 35 got 4 building uncompleted and zero money help.
    Pretty sure the only thing you have done wrong is believe Playrix know best and tried to build everything as soon as they told you to.

The trick is to play at your own pace, don't use your last coins to build something, build when you are ready and try and leave yourself a few coins spare just in case.

Not sure I agree with Tedium about the XP, although Tedium is right, trying to keep up with the new buildings at each level is hard in the early stages and levelling up quickly increases this pressure, earning XP isn't a bad thing in itself as long as you don't try to build too much at once. If you are online and have the time to do it growing and selling wheat is still one of the easiest and fastest ways to get some coins. The thing is though to just find what works for you.

And of course read all the helpful topics on here, this forum was a godsend to me when I first started playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm another who doesn't get him more than once a month, so I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you going a whole week - gasp without your free tcash.

Just kidding
    Lol! Ouch, that one hurt, think I'll go buy me somethin nice with my free tcash to help myself feel better 😁😂😂
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Thanks to all some great advice. My main problem is no money the green stuff at the moment only got 6 pounds.

Ernie will send you a balloon the next day if you help him fill an order