Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have i done wrong

What have i done wrong

On level 35 got 4 building uncompleted and zero money help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stannard View Post
    On level 35 got 4 building uncompleted and zero money help.
    Send as many trains as you can to get building supplies.
    Never build more than one community building at a time
    See this thread for tips
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...or-New-Players
    Boring but keep making and selling cookies to get coins,along with helping as many friends as you can. Some helicopter orders run at a loss so check barn price before sending it any look particularly poor

Also tedious, plant and sell wheat until your finger goes numb!
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 135 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Watching the ads the Director offers in the helicopter pad is a quick way to get coins and cash. I built a lot of coins that way, just check back often and watch all he offers every time. Also I second helping neighbors as much as possible, earns you clovers that can win coins and cash in the house of luck. Mining is also a good way to find coins, though I can't remember what level we got the mine at 🤔

Just a note that not everyone is lucky enough to get ads in the helicopter. I have never had any. So don't rely on those as a source of either coins or T cash , even if you do get them they could vanish at any point.

Here are a couple of links about earning Township currency: Look here for Playrix's information and then here for Wiki's information.

Ashdust is correct about seeing the Director to get currency from videos. See this link by Playrix and this link by Wiki.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

My apologies, I didn't realize that he wasn't a game wide feature, I've been playing for almost 2 years and always had him..

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    My apologies, I didn't realize that he wasn't a game wide feature, I've been playing for almost 2 years and always had him..
    No need to apologise, hopefully you will never lose the ads.

I know right? I accidentally deleted him once, took around a week for him to come back, thought I had lost him forever lol
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

If you have some jewels accumulated, look for the booster at the Laboratory that doubles the coin revenue from helicopter orders. That's usually the fastest way for me to build up my coin reserves.

Plus, at the moment, those copter orders also get you points for the Transport Magnate event. You don't have to place very high to get 3600 coins from that event when it ends.