Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Behind my spacey-bit

Thanks for the image, Bess. That's a great spot for me as I've wanted to 'push back' in that area (currently my mine and ore factory area).

Looking forward to the Android release.

Are the materials to needed same as beta testers said ?

Some updates ago many of us have complained that the colors changed to children-like comic style ... it seems to me that the devs changed it back. The grass is not so green any more, nor the butter so yellow ...

Does anybody else think so too?

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Some updates ago many of us have complained that the colors changed to children-like comic style ... it seems to me that the devs changed it back. The grass is not so green any more, nor the butter so yellow ...

Does anybody else think so too?
    It's gone all autumnal, maybe?

Another community building...Ugh! Another zoo enclosure...double Ugh!

The Sept. 12 event sounds new to me. Could be interesting. The mining event might be fun, though the "competition" part still doesn't thrill me.

Expansions are always welcome, but they're getting expensive again.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I started getting the Facebook login pop up with the last update. Like you, I didn't want to log in thru Facebook.

It came up every time I opened the game. When I tried disconnecting the game from fb then connecting again, I stopped getting the pop up. Might work, might just have just been coincidence.

To have to find space for 3 new houses is plain torture! I‘ve seen a few towns where all the large houses where stacked together under the mountains on the right side of the screen, the area being used as storage area for houses. The rest of the towns were very nice with lots of open places and decorations.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 127
    Platform: iOS

When is the pig gonna go? It's clogging my screen and really annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I started getting the Facebook login pop up with the last update. Like you, I didn't want to log in thru Facebook.

It came up every time I opened the game. When I tried disconnecting the game from fb then connecting again, I stopped getting the pop up. Might work, might just have just been coincidence.

Thank you - I will give that a try!
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Ugh. I've been saving tools for my current zoo enclosure for weeks. I almost have all. And now you tell me, I have to start saving again for the new building, which probably is going to take weeks again. Baahhh.

Well, at least we got new land