Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Hi everyone!

The latest update is starting to roll out for iOS users, so make sure to check your AppStores

Watch this space to see when it becomes available for Android/Amazon players too.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-22-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ooo, land! I'm so pleased

Thanks for the thrilling news, so excited for the new update even though I have no idea how I'm going to fit any of it in!! Where are the new expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Thanks for the thrilling news, so excited for the new update even though I have no idea how I'm going to fit any of it in!! Where are the new expansions?
    The zoo expansion is at the back, middle...if that makes sense. The two in town are on the far left, above the last expansions in that area.

ETA: iOS update available first thing this morning...Western Canada.
    Last edited by Magnolia Township; 08-22-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Any guesses when Kindle update will roll out? I know it's always delayed, I'm just trying to make a guess.

Very disappointed that the next Regatta season is ancient Egypt again! More stuff to cram into storage. Sigh.

Also, an awful lot of razzle dazzle when harvesting crops. Good to know what developers are focused on.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    .. Where are the new expansions?
    Behind my spacey-bit

I used to look forward to updates.

With the exception of two new expansions, nothing we have requested has been introduced in quite a long while.

So not looking forward with much anticipation.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Behind my spacey-bit

I have the one with the bit of water on it, but not the one to the left of it. Still clearing the one ‘above’ that one, hope it becomes available after it’s cleared.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Got the iOS update this morning = I'm in Missouri USA

Was happy to get 2 new land expansions and can expand right away without waiting to build the houses (condos, apts.) Why oh why can't we get Playrix to give us some small, simple houses ?? LOL ... that will always be a gripe of mine.

When I open my game (first click to open) I get the message

"Township" Wants to Use
    "facebook.com" to Sign In
    This allows the app and website to
    share information about you.
    Cancel / Continue

I click Cancel, get the Township opening screen and then get the message again. Again I click Cancel and go to the game. These have come up every time I have opened my game since it updated.

I don't want to sign in with FB. I have always been FB connected within the game, but that's it. I think there is a difference between the two (connected vs sign in), right?

This is new to me ... anyone else getting this?
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village