Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Here you go:

Now we all can see what has been changed by the devs. Thanks Dreadnought!
    I wonder why they did it, though ....
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Attachment 46863
    Sneak Peak 1 is out
    pfft, they can add new animals as they like - their zoo doesn't get better. Not by being overcrowded (in my book) either.

Thank you, Ruud, of course. Did you have to copy it from FB? (cos this forum doesn't seem to be in Playrix' focus anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    I wonder why they did it, though ....
    Maybe cos they don't know about the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list here?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    pfft, they can add new animals as they like - their zoo doesn't get better. Not by being overcrowded (in my book) either.

Thank you, Ruud, of course. Did you have to copy it from FB? (cos this forum doesn't seem to be in Playrix' focus anymore)
    Yes, at first I was struggling with how to share with FB-ers but I get wiser every day - or week or month or...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Oh ok, the sign on top not the fabric being made.. It makes sense that the sign should match the stuff being made, but shouldn't the stuff being made match the products we get out of it? We don't get any pink and white striped material, just white cotton, pink silk, and blue yarn...
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

The sparkles when harvesting crops, products and ships are extremely annoying and hard on the eyes. Every time they are told this.

I wish they’d stop wasting time with things that don’t need to be changed, and I hate the increasingly childish, cartoonish aspect that is creeping into everything.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It seems that the leaves of the Palm trees have changed after the August update. […]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Yes, they are much thicker and less realistic. [...]
    Anyone here who can share a pic of the former Palm Trees?
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

received_475839409810802_20190825085621216.jpg

Definitely more cartoony and not as realistic looking. As others have said, it isn't an issue, but why bother? Why not create a few new trees instead?

My only idea is that they have been changed to fit in better with either the vacation deco palm trees or something new which is coming tomorrow with the Egyptian theme maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    received_475839409810802_20190825085621216.jpg

Definitely more cartoony and not as realistic looking. As others have said, it isn't an issue, but why bother? Why not create a few new trees instead?

My only idea is that they have been changed to fit in better with either the vacation deco palm trees or something new which is coming tomorrow with the Egyptian theme maybe?
    Aah, thanks Ash!
    I thought we re talking about the Date Palms, so I was confused ...
    Yes right, they don't look like the former (Coconut?) Palms, but what is bothering me more
    - thanks for making me paying attention - now is ..
    they are smaller, so they do not hide the things anymore I wanted to hide!
    (although the Date Palms are not looking realistic since they reduced their size as well a while ago;
    they are more looking like Washingtonia Palms ... but this for nitpickers only, like me *lol* )
    Last edited by Missy's; 08-25-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: old ladies are forgetful ... business as usual ;)
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Missy's, never even realised there was a date palm tree too, that is just too expensive for me... From the pictures that does look the same still but without buying it and getting my husband on iOS to buy it too I can't say for sure.

Just realised there is a single palm tree too, that does seem to have been changed along with the other two groups.