Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I noticed in Nightrooks comment here he mentions they changed the icon on top of the textile factory. Is this what you mean rather than the fabric being made ?

ETA Even so still not exactly a rainbow, but I don't have the update so maybe the colours are less vibrant also?
    changed.jpg IMG_20190824_130630-1.jpg
    Watch the difference
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-24-2019 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Fixed second pic

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    changed.jpg Attachment 46835
    Watch the difference
    Could you maybe name it, what to look at? (the 2nd pic only shows up in the reply, strange enough)
    or give a clearer hint, pls...
    The OP called it fabric, Nightrook/Downton mention an icon (??), I still have no idea what everyone is talking about - ?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Could you maybe name it, what to look at? (the 2nd pic only shows up in the reply, strange enough)
    or give a clearer hint, pls...
    The OP called it fabric, Nightrook/Downton mention an icon (??), I still have no idea what everyone is talking about - ?
    There's a big black arrow in the second photo, pointing at the "factory sign" (there, another term for it to increase the confusion, lol).
    As the Jam factory has a big jar of jam on top of it, or the Pastry factory has a giant cupcake, the Textile factory has some fabrics as its "sign/icon" - that's what seems to be changed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

DD, I just fixed the second pic that I lent from Downton's quote.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    There's a big black arrow in the second photo, pointing at the "factory sign" (there, another term for it to increase the confusion, lol).
    As the Jam factory has a big jar of jam on top of it, or the Pastry factory has a giant cupcake, the Textile factory has some fabrics as its "sign/icon" - that's what seems to be changed.
    As I (still) hardly see pic nr 2 other than the text "Attachment 46835", and in the reply-quote it was minuscule, I had difficulties seeing an arrow, too
    So, thanks, dread I guess I have to wait and see - but usually all these factory icons/signs are hidden for me by my products on shelves anyway.

ETA: Thank you also, Ruud. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not. At least I have an idea now where to look.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-24-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    As I (still) hardly see pic nr 2 other than the text "Attachment 46835", and in the reply-quote it was minuscule, I had difficulties seeing an arrow, too
    So, thanks, dread I guess I have to wait and see - but usually all these factory icons/signs are hidden for me by my products on shelves anyway.
    Here you go:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thanks Ruud . Yes it's a big difference. Can't say I care one way or the other about the icon being changed. Other than of course as Nightrook says, it seems a pretty pointless change to have put effort into.

ETA Your pics show up just fine for me .

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Here you go:...
    LOL - dread the Image-Wizard at work! errmm...YES! can see it!

thanks again, dread!

Ah...come on! Really? Why on earth did they do another, unrequested, cosmetic change to the game?

The vibrant colors are Way...Way better imho. Haven't seen the palm trees yet.

If they can do that, then why not implement the ideas that have been sitting on the board for almost 2-3yrs?
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

20190824_174243.jpg
    Sneak Peak 1 is out
    And for next Regatta season:
    Mystery, Clay and Combo tasks
    If I am well informed
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android