Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Baronmist View Post
    How long does it usually take for update to hit play store as well?
    Usually I get it 3 days later (east coast), so I expect Monday. If I ever get it on the weekend, I will post here.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. Very disappointing. What is the thinking behind this?
    Eleanor d’Aquitaine

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It seems that the leaves of the Palm trees have changed after the August update. Anyone noticed this yet?
    Yes I have and I don’t like the cartoon element that’s creeping in here at all, I much preferred the old palm trees.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor d'Aquitaine View Post
    I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. Very disappointing. What is the thinking behind this?
    My Textile factory has the pink and white material being made but I haven't received the new update yet (I'm on Android). How long ago were the colors different? I guess I never looked that closely...

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Yes I have and I don’t like the cartoon element that’s creeping in here at all, I much preferred the old palm trees.
    They now look like inflatable palm trees, nice for a swimming pool but not as natural vegetation

Aadje Piraatje, in dit deel van Nederland is de update binnen. (in this part of the Netherlands the update has arrived)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    They now look like inflatable palm trees, nice for a swimming pool but not as natural vegetation

Aadje Piraatje, in dit deel van Nederland is de update binnen. (in this part of the Netherlands the update has arrived)
    En in welk deel van Nederland heb je het over? En bedoel je de Android update?

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Ruud woont in Spijkenisse, dat staat tenminste onder zijn naam.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. ...
    I'm on Android tablet w/o newest update yet, but I don't see any rainbow colours in the Textile Factory.
    Is that maybe a OS difference already before the update (are you on IOS?), or when does / did that occur in the factory?

I noticed in Nightrooks comment here he mentions they changed the icon on top of the textile factory. Is this what you mean rather than the fabric being made ?

IMG_20190824_130630.jpg

ETA Even so still not exactly a rainbow, but I don't have the update so maybe the colours are less vibrant also?
    Last edited by Downton; 08-24-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Android als in mijn signatuur vermeld
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Ruud woont in Spijkenisse, dat staat tenminste onder zijn naam.
    Helemaal Elvenmeisje en dat ligt in Zuid Holland onder de rook van Rrrrotterrrdam!!!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android