Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 146

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronmist View Post
    How long does it usually take for update to hit play store as well?
    Usually I get it 3 days later (east coast), so I expect Monday. If I ever get it on the weekend, I will post here.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  2. #42
    I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. Very disappointing. What is the thinking behind this?
    Eleanor d’Aquitaine

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It seems that the leaves of the Palm trees have changed after the August update. Anyone noticed this yet?
    Yes I have and I don’t like the cartoon element that’s creeping in here at all, I much preferred the old palm trees.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor d'Aquitaine View Post
    I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. Very disappointing. What is the thinking behind this?
    My Textile factory has the pink and white material being made but I haven't received the new update yet (I'm on Android). How long ago were the colors different? I guess I never looked that closely...

  5. #45
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Yes I have and I don’t like the cartoon element that’s creeping in here at all, I much preferred the old palm trees.
    They now look like inflatable palm trees, nice for a swimming pool but not as natural vegetation

    Aadje Piraatje, in dit deel van Nederland is de update binnen. (in this part of the Netherlands the update has arrived)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

  6. #46
    Junior Member aadjepiraatje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rotterdam / The Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    They now look like inflatable palm trees, nice for a swimming pool but not as natural vegetation

    Aadje Piraatje, in dit deel van Nederland is de update binnen. (in this part of the Netherlands the update has arrived)
    En in welk deel van Nederland heb je het over? En bedoel je de Android update?

  7. #47
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    En in welk deel van Nederland heb je het over? En bedoel je de Android update?
    Ruud woont in Spijkenisse, dat staat tenminste onder zijn naam.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor d'Aquitaine View Post
    I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. ...
    I'm on Android tablet w/o newest update yet, but I don't see any rainbow colours in the Textile Factory.
    Is that maybe a OS difference already before the update (are you on IOS?), or when does / did that occur in the factory?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor d'Aquitaine View Post
    I don’t like the change to the Textile Factory at all! Previously it displayed fabric in a rainbow of colours, and now just white and two shades of pink. Very disappointing. What is the thinking behind this?
    I noticed in Nightrooks comment here he mentions they changed the icon on top of the textile factory. Is this what you mean rather than the fabric being made ?

    IMG_20190824_130630.jpg

    ETA Even so still not exactly a rainbow, but I don't have the update so maybe the colours are less vibrant also?
    Last edited by Downton; 08-24-2019 at 12:14 PM.

  10. #50
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    En in welk deel van Nederland heb je het over? En bedoel je de Android update?
    Android als in mijn signatuur vermeld
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Ruud woont in Spijkenisse, dat staat tenminste onder zijn naam.
    Helemaal Elvenmeisje en dat ligt in Zuid Holland onder de rook van Rrrrotterrrdam!!!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •