Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Same here, Western Canada. However, what really knocked me for a loop is how someone in the same household as me with the same internet connection, same app store, and exact same tablet & android operating system got her update yesterday and I have yet to see an update for me. Totally confused.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Is it correct....we have enough with maximum population that we can do land expansions immediately?
    Yes, you can start the expansions right away. This is really an improvement.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by DataOverload101 View Post
    Same here, Western Canada. However, what really knocked me for a loop is how someone in the same household as me with the same internet connection, same app store, and exact same tablet & android operating system got her update yesterday and I have yet to see an update for me. Totally confused.
    This is normal, at least in my house. I always have 1 game update 24-48 hours after the other. So one game received the update this morning and I expect the other game to update sometime tomorrow.

The effects when harvesting are horrible. They were removed last time when we complained, so can they be removed again pls? And permanently this time? Sigh!

Do like the ability the correct text in chat, finally. This has been a long time coming.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Kindle update has dropped. Ohio USA

This game is so strange! Lol. Did my morning maintenance. Left to check emails, etc. Came to return to game and almost couldn't find it because the icon had changed (again). Came in to find an automatically updated game. That hasn't happened for me in way over a year!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Kindle update has dropped. Ohio USA....
    Thanks Cody. Mine didn't automatically update, but I found it in the app store

Got Kindle update this morning. Almost didn't download it because in the app store the icon was tractor stopped in front of burning tree in the road. I knew that wasn't right.
    A few things I hope they will fix are.
    1. Do away with all the sparkles when harvesting stuff, I find it annoying and useless.
    2. Really don't like the new look of the palm trees but suppose I will get over it.
    3. Last factory item in some of the factories you can't see the last ingredient quantity without moving the icon.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

My game is so sluggish and unresponsive. I have to swipe several times to clear the factory shelves. I hope they get rid of all the field harvesting faldalral. It just sucks up game memory for no good reason.

I, too, preferred the other palm trees. These look short and squatty. Like palm bushes. Lol

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Just another useless design change...by community buildings they have changed and moved the little water drop that shows buildings like the coast guard need to be on water.

I'm sure a lot of people asked for that.

Can anyone tell me - if someone hasn't done the update - are they still able to take part in the regatta with other members who have?
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

the game gets worse with every update