Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I still haven't seen the new character, and I've sent and dumped dozens of helicopter orders.. Anyone else have this problem?

Still waiting for an update on my kindle fire...been almost 3 weeks since my phone updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat12 View Post
    Still waiting for an update on my kindle fire...been almost 3 weeks since my phone updated.
    Kindle update came out on August 26/27 you should double check, it should be version 6.9.0. It may have updated for you, if not you may be using an older kindle & it can't be updated

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    I still haven't seen the new character, and I've sent and dumped dozens of helicopter orders.. Anyone else have this problem?
    He's the kid with baseball cap. He's seen on the street with boom box, break dancing🕺

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    I saw him at the helicopter the very first day (Android) but didn't see him skate-boarding around town until last week when I was touring a friend's town. This week he finally showed up on my roads.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I saw him at the helicopter the very first day (Android) but didn't see him skate-boarding around town until last week when I was touring a friend's town. This week he finally showed up on my roads.
    He's not new to town just to the heli order🤓