Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Just got it western Canada

I had a new customer at the helicopter pad today (Android). Teenage boy asking for everything on his list and a pair of baggy jeans. lol

Android phone updated earlier. Ohio, USA
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

I havent received the update yet. My ? Is what will the tasks be for the upcoming regatta starting the 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Sneak Peak 1 is out
    And for next Regatta season:
    Mystery, Clay and Combo tasks
    If I am well informed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenitha Carol View Post
    I havent received the update yet. My ? Is what will the tasks be for the upcoming regatta starting the 27th
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Still not in Belgium 🥵

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Yes, I did and there is more!
    If you open the Edit mode (the very right button) and select 'roads' or 'paths' you still find on the right that smaller hammer to delete road or path individually.
    New is the left button that ables you to delete ALL roads or ALL path at once!
    Donno if I will ever use that option. Most of the time I redesign my town in smaller parts. But maybe it is usefull for me in Zoo.
    What are your thoughts about this?
    I've always been able to delete several bits of selected road at once.
    Apart from the new smaller look of the hammer, I don't see an option to delete all roads. Am I missing something obvious?

Since the update is anyone else having issues with factories that have lots of different items you can make? Mine, when I touch the item on the far left, the bubble that shows what I need to make that item goes off the side of my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I've always been able to delete several bits of selected road at once.
    Apart from the new smaller look of the hammer, I don't see an option to delete all roads. Am I missing something obvious?
    Jay do you have the update already?
    road delete button.jpg

path delete button.jpg

path deleted.jpg

If this is possible why not just add the well known Hide button in edit mode too?
    Hasn't any one ever informed the Devs about this so useful idea asked by so many of us players?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by writtensparks View Post
    Since the update is anyone else having issues with factories that have lots of different items you can make? Mine, when I touch the item on the far left, the bubble that shows what I need to make that item goes off the side of my screen.
    I am having the same issue - right and left. Very annoying-they made the bubble too large it seems.

Also annoying, I am having to log-in EVERY time I come to the Forum. It doesn’t “remember me,” nor does connecting to FB help at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)