Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I'm hoping for kindle update Monday or Tuesday morning at latest. I have spot ready in zoo for anteaters but will have to do some rearranging for pool hall & houses. I'm so glad we get the expansions without waiting!! Have almost all slabs ready & been trading bricks for power tools. I thought cinema was the next season theme on the list, oh well I was more looking forward to Egypt anyway. Thanks for the expansion pics!!

I just got the update. Unfortunately, it made my game much slower

Did anyone else get the colossally annoying red animal icon in the upper left of their screen pushing the new zoo game?

No matter what I do, the thing keeps coming back. I've opened and closed it and it goes away briefly, but it's back in just minutes. To make matters worse, the thing doesn't just sit there, it keeps jiggling back and forth over in the corner of my eye, making me motion sick. I mean, even the pig has the courtesy to just sit there politely, and that gets them real money.

I already downloaded, played, and deleted that stupid game days ago, so I have no interest in downloading it again. IMO it is really pretty bad, like a beginning of an idea they haven't actually finished or thought thru yet.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-23-2019 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Did anyone else get the colossally annoying red animal icon in the upper left of their screen pushing the new zoo game?

No matter what I do, the thing keeps coming back. I've opened and closed it and it goes away briefly, but it's back in just minutes. To make matters worse, the thing doesn't just sit there, it keeps jiggling back and forth over in the corner of my eye, making me motion sick. I mean, even the pig has the courtesy to just sit their politely, and that gets them real money.

I already downloaded, played, and deleted that stupid game days ago, so I have no interest in downloading it again. IMO it is really pretty bad, like a beginning of an idea they haven't actually finished or thought thru yet.
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I certainly don't need any more junk icons clogging up my screen. I, too, tried out the new game and don't like it. Way too cartoony for me. I was going to uninstall it but maybe now I will just ignore it.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I certainly don't need any more junk icons clogging up my screen. I, too, tried out the new game and don't like it. Way too cartoony for me. I was going to uninstall it but maybe now I will just ignore it.
    That seems to be the clue: download it and do not delete it.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

We should not have to tie up device resources for a game we don't play just to get rid of an annoying graphic in a totally different game.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-23-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    We should not have to tie up device resources for a game so don't play just to get rid of an annoying graphic in a totally different game.
    100% agree on this!! Very annoying and rude.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Make it go away!!
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

AlwaysKimmie
    Got the update so far like the new typing chat. Unfortunately my data slow so the zoo have not fully dl yet.

Not too excited about the update as a few people have mentioned it is just more of the same...and the new houses are hideous.

My issue is why make so many pointless graphics changes, the change when harvesting crops, collecting items off shelves, XP and coins going to your totals, the new icon for the textile factory...there is so much other stuff the designers could be working on that would make a real difference to the game.

Plus, I can no longer see my co-op members town name when I click on their picture in a chest they are working on. Not a major issue, but a couple of our members do change profile pictures with events etc...and I'm easily confused.
    Last edited by Nightrook; 08-23-2019 at 06:24 PM.