Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choosing Not To Join A Co-op

Hi, I have created my co-op and have called it Soloplayersinagroup The ID is #S5GG24
    Join the group then you will have group members to help you finish the planes and trains you need to fill quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    I am creating a co-op for those who want to play solo, but with the benefit of having group members to help them with filling their trains and planes and help with zoo.
    If interested then let me know via Facebook, if you are on there, or leave a message on here.

I will be naming it. Soloplayersinagroup

My ID on Township is LenisePage New Town
    Hi, I have created my co-op and have called it Soloplayersinagroup The ID is #S5GG24
    Join the group then you will have group members to help you finish the planes and trains you need to fill quicker.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...SCUSSIONS-quot

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...1376-Co-op-ads

I am creating a co-op for those who want to play solo, but with the benefit of having group members to help them with filling their trains and planes and help with zoo.
    If interested then let me know via Facebook, if you are on there, or leave a message on here.

I will be naming it. Soloplayersinagroup

My ID on Township is LenisePage New Town

Hello Lenise

Unfortunately, this is not where you can post an ad. But you are in luck...there is an official place to post co-op ads here, as well as player ads here.

Be Sure To Read The Very First Post! It contains the directions for posting an ad. If you do not follow those guidelines your post will be deleted.

Good luck

ps: no need to post the same subject twice - you can click the edit button on your original post to make changes
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-05-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: just saw they posted Twice (2x) for their co-op
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I am creating a co-op for those who want to play solo, but with the benefit of having group members to help them with filling their trains and planes and help with zoo. ...
    That will give the same help as ingame friends and add the Coop request feature, indeed Just be aware that you and the Coop members can't play the regatta "solo" this way. It simply won't work w/o discussing a way of playing and rules for a group.
    So you should maybe add that to your Coop description (in the Coop ad thread, for example).

Note to Lenise Page, if you are creating a co-op then people who join you will not be solo players, but members of your co-op. I started solo, joined an open co-op where no other members were playing, then a larger co-op but was frustrated with people not pulling their weight. Am now in a 2-person co-op and love it. If you are solo or in a small co-op you can give and get help from friends.