Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloverhogs/clover cows

Cloverhogs/clover cows

A similar topic to
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...To-Fill-Crates
    but different emphasis.

Have just visited a level 68 town too late to fill their request.
    I don't know what prompted me to look at their stats as I don't usually.
    Having sent c. 9k+ helis, they had shared 16 goods with their co-op and helped 8 other players.
    WITHOUT NAMING NAMES what are the best/worst stats you've come across?
    Last edited by JayS; 08-09-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: To fix broken link. Thanks friend for noticing and message

Never seen stats that low JayS.

Was looking just at my co-op and while they all have very good stats, we have one member whose orders filled is just over 25,000 and their helps to the co-op and other players totals out at over 50,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Never seen stats that low JayS.

Was looking just at my co-op and while they all have very good stats, we have one member whose orders filled is just over 25,000 and their helps to the co-op and other players totals out at over 50,000.
    Dear me, what level is this player? I have a friend with 2,500 heli orders and about 5,500 helps. He‘s level 55 and I was very impressed with his stats.

These are the worst stats I've seen recently:

IMG_20190809_193620.jpg IMG_20190809_094012.jpg

And these are the best I've seen ever:

IMG_20190809_194717.jpg IMG_20190809_194916.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    These are the worst stats I've seen recently:

IMG_20190809_193620.jpg IMG_20190809_094012.jpg ...
    124 helps at level 124? one help per level?! LOL, that is an achievement of its own!
    I bet it was a bet not to do more, or so!

I'll admit that I was someone that helped nobody for a long time. I was playing the game on my own. Never asked for help and never helped any one else. I think when I was somewhere in the 60 levels that I figured out this could help me. Up until that time I didn't even have the HOL built nor was I adding friends to the game. But since then I do try to help others when I can. I have certain items I refuse to help with because about the time I do, I need an extremely large quantity of them (popcorn especially). I don't ask for help with every plane or train either. Actually I have never asked for help with a plane. I want to get those off asap so use the dealer to get what I need if I can't make it all.

I'm now at level 83 and have filled 7,995 orders. I have also helped 611 other players in those approximately 20 levels I have been helping.

Oh, I also am not in any co-ops... haven't built it or the zoo yet. I'm a unicorn in how I play.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    124 helps at level 124? one help per level?! LOL, that is an achievement of its own!
    I bet it was a bet not to do more, or so!
    Lol DD I didn't think of it like that. Could be right, might be a bet as it really is an achievement to manage 1 help per level .

HavaDrPepper, you should have a look at the thread Jay has given a link to in the first post. That thread discusses about players philosophy on helping. This thread is more about exceptionally good or bad stats in towns we visit .

ETA Curious about not building your co-op yet. What is your main reason for holding off with the co-op?
    Last edited by Downton; 08-09-2019 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added a question

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    Oh, I also am not in any co-ops... haven't built it or the zoo yet. I'm a unicorn in how I play.
    The way they changed it, there is no incentive to play the zoo, IMO, except for its deco.

As for the rest, I came as solo player, too, and see "playing with others" as a new way (for which one must have time and mood, of course) and enrichment. all new experience:
    One must learn how to get and handle friends in such a game, f.e. I want to send my planes soon also, and I have never needed the dealer for my planes, not because of slow friends anyway, and I always ask for 3 mostly different crates.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-09-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I'll admit that I was someone that helped nobody for a long time. I was playing the game on my own. Never asked for help and never helped any one else. I think when I was somewhere in the 60 levels that I figured out this could help me. Up until that time I didn't even have the HOL built nor was I adding friends to the game. But since then I do try to help others when I can. I have certain items I refuse to help with because about the time I do, I need an extremely large quantity of them (popcorn especially). I don't ask for help with every plane or train either. Actually I have never asked for help with a plane. I want to get those off asap so use the dealer to get what I need if I can't make it all.

I'm now at level 83 and have filled 7,995 orders. I have also helped 611 other players in those approximately 20 levels I have been helping.

People not in co-ops are naturally going to have lower stats in certain areas. Also, changes to the game have made resources harder to acquire than they were when some of us began playing, which makes newer players building their towns think twice about how much help they can afford to give. There's really no wrong way to play this game. Low numbers aren't indicative of a person's moral character.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    People not in co-ops are naturally going to have lower stats in certain areas. Also, changes to the game have made resources harder to acquire than they were when some of us began playing, which makes newer players building their towns think twice about how much help they can afford to give. There's really no wrong way to play this game. Low numbers aren't indicative of a person's moral character.
    While I agree with most of what you are saying Bethany in general, I do think there is a wrong way to play, if the people with very low help stats are constantly expecting help from their friends on ridiculously high orders I'm not sure that is right.

I accept that a lot of my lower level friends can't always help me, so have no issue with helping people who don't help me as I believe it all comes round in the end, but I did dump a friend once who was constantly asking for help on crates or zoo orders with high numbers and who had helped less than 100 people at level 70 something...and they were in a large co-op.

Not saying anyone mentioned here is doing that of course.