Thread: Gifts for zoo tasks

Gifts for zoo tasks

Once a player has all the animal cards, there is no reason to do any zoo tasks. It would be more attractive if once all 12 tasks are finished, and animal cards are no longer needed, that the reward would be building materials to finish up the enclosures.

Couldn't agree more, the rewards for completing zoo orders are totally out of sync with other rewards in the game. They give you lower xp and coins than Heli orders, less materials than trains or planes... It just feels very unbalanced.

After completing 12 ridiculously high zoo orders yesterday I was rewarded with 5 picks for the mine. This is just an insulting reward for the amount of items I used to complete those 12 orders. I've also been recieving 1 ingot, 1 building material etc, this really does need looking at.

Yep I totally agree as well. There is no incentive to fill my own zoo orders at all. Filling friends is worth more with at least a clover to go with filling their basket. I love my zoo, but unlike the old shops I rarely venture in it to bother looking at orders, as rewards are so rubbish .

When it comes to filling in zoo orders, I agree with the previous speakers. And if a new animal family becomes available with a next update, an event is the easiest way to get zoo tickets. That will almost automatically happen.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

Just adding a sentence because the system wants words in here as well.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hi. I’m Jennie from Township Happiness. I have a question that maybe my Township friends could answer for me. I have just completed my zoo I think. I have no more enclosures available, no more land available and all the animals are bought and paid for (192) of them. So what’s left to do at the zoo? Just feed them like you all are saying?

Hi Jennie, yes that is all that is left to do in the zoo once enclosures, animals and land expansions are complete.
    Good news is it looks like we are getting a new animal enclosure

See the link below if you are interested in what may be coming up in our next update for Township:

SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Aug '19) SPOILER ALERT!!
    Last edited by Downton; 08-21-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Removed SPOILER, added link :) Lol DD :D

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Good news is it looks like we are getting a new animal enclosure ...
    Seeing how I don't get round to fulfill the (silly, IMO) requirements for the last 6 or so enclosures already, I beg to differ that this is "good" news. ;-)
    and afterwards, btw, again nothing to do there.

Zoo enclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Jennie, yes that is all that is left to do in the zoo once enclosures, animals and land expansions are complete.
    Good news is it looks like we are getting a new animal enclosure

See the link below if you are interested in what may be coming up in our next update for Township:

SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Aug '19) SPOILER ALERT!!
    Thank you Downton for the update. Hopefully we get more enclosures and land expansions for the zoo because it’s pretty boring when everything is done.