Thread: Idea to allow Co-op Leaders to manage more

Idea to allow Co-op Leaders to manage more

Please allow co-op leaders to send endless products to help teammates

Please create a board in co-ops that shows real-time needs of others.

Please allow co-op leaders to somehow reward people putting in extra effort.

Also, please reduce the “costs” of minor boosts.

Also, a bulletin board for each co-op where members can easily post their upcoming needs and be updated in real time would be awesome.

This encourages team work, communication and strong team building. Please and thanks. Also allow co-op leaders to search for a username to add to the team.
    Last edited by Schittsville; 08-20-2019 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Update

yes i second the idea that leaders can take on endless tasks to see things through. Wish if other members don’t take the opportunity to take on tasks, leaders should be able to take it for them. That’s called teamwork! 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Schittsville View Post
    Please allow co-op leaders to send endless products to help teammates

Please create a board in co-ops that shows real-time needs of others.

Please allow co-op leaders to somehow reward people putting in extra effort.

Also, please reduce the “costs” of minor boosts.

Also, a bulletin board for each co-op where members can easily post their upcoming needs and be updated in real time would be awesome.

This encourages team work, communication and strong team building. Please and thanks. Also allow co-op leaders to search for a username to add to the team.

Technically, with the exception of the first one and third one...they are there.

- Sending "endless" products? How would that work? Factories would be running day and night.

- "Real-time needs" for your co-op happens right when they post in the in-game chat or flag a crate.

- Ah...boosters. Think we can all get behind this! In fact, it has been asked for several times, as well as putting all boosters in the lab.

- Again...in-game chat is real time for posting upcoming needs and updates. Teams also use fb messenger as another means of communication as the in-game chat can get crazy and things get lost on the page.

Then there was a last one you mentioned to allow leaders to search by username to add someone...that is what our in-game friend code is for, as it is unique to that individual and is easier to enter than a username.
    (I should know...mine is Whoville. Have you seen how many there are? I have...it is a lot! )

Quote Originally Posted by Ziana Mohd View Post
    yes i second the idea that leaders can take on endless tasks to see things through. Wish if other members don’t take the opportunity to take on tasks, leaders should be able to take it for them. That’s called teamwork! ������
    I hope that was meant to be cheeky. Because as a leader...ummm...no...I cannot get behind "endless tasks to see things through". If you're on a team...better pull your weight or go race solo.

That is what teamwork is about.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-21-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

yes i second the idea that leaders can take on endless tasks to see things through. Wish if other members don’t take the opportunity to take on tasks, leaders should be able to take it for them. That’s called teamwork!
    Really have to disagree with this. Teamwork is about everyone working together to finish the tasks, not about one person doing all the work for everyone else.

What would be more helpful is a leader who helps people who can't complete tasks as quickly, for whatever reason...low level, less time in real life etc...leaders can help through encouragement, finding out what tasks a member can do and leaving them a suitable task on the board, helping fill crates etc.

Unfortunately some team members are not pulling their weight for a team effort - so we just kick them out and go solo?

why not allow the leader to take on the tasks until the race is over?

Who ever does more could gather more points for the team 🤩

Unfortunately some team members are not pulling their weight for a team effort - so we just kick them out and go solo?
    No, we either train them up, or kick them out and get new people in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who ever does more could gather more points for the team
    I don't support laziness.

If they can't pull their weight...then they can find the gate and see themselves right on out.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Who ever does more could gather more points for the team
    Again, because this isn't teamwork. Doing someone's tasks for them doesn't help anyone in the long run.

As a co-op leader you need to set rules and minimum requirements for the co-op, if people don't follow these rules as Bess suggests you try and train them, if they still can't or won't follow the rules you suggest politely they find a co-op that is a better fit, if they refuse you kick them out.

It takes time to build a good team that all want the same thing, but seriously it is better to have a small group that work well together than a large group where players with different styles will cause conflict which may drive your suitable players away.

I have seen a suggestion that a co-op leader could do an extra task for 2 to help a member who is behind. As co-op leader, I would be willing to pay an extra 10 tcash to do this.