Thread: Dairy factory

Dairy factory

I'm a newbie to the game of a few weeks, is there anyway to get another dairy factory??
    I have 3 cowshed and 2 chicken sheds but not enough factory to produce goods.....
    1 hr 25 minutes per yoghurt leaves me stuck.....

Hi Colleen, I have been playing for a little over 2 months and the only way to get more out of your dair factory is to collect ingots and upgrade to faster times and additional slots. I wish there were additional dairy and sugar factories and just about every factory so more than one item can be produced at the same time. Maybe those more advanced players have better news.

Unfortunately there is no better news, approaching level 100 and still only 1 dairy factory.

Make sure you use your T cash wisely and buy extra shelves when you can and as Oma has said upgrading the basic factories, bakery, dairy, sugar etc really does help. Not sure what level you are Colleen, upgrades are available once you have rebuilt the mine and built a smelting factory and then the Academy of Industry...

Only other option is to be clever about what you produce, try and stick to short time items while you are online, make longer items while you are offline, at work, asleep etc. Do the same with crops. Try and keep a couple of the longer production items in your barn rather than easy quick to make or grow items.

Good luck.

Hi Colleen

There is no 2nd factory available in the game. We have to plan when to make products. Short ones when we are playing, mid ones when we leave the game for 1 or 2 hours. Long ones, like yogurt, at night. Like Oma said, eventually you will be able to reduce the production time but the plan will stay about the same.

Sorry Ashdust.. your post appeared after I finished writing mine..
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen Park View Post
    I'm a newbie to the game of a few weeks, is there anyway to get another dairy factory??
    I have 3 cowshed and 2 chicken sheds but not enough factory to produce goods.....
    1 hr 25 minutes per yoghurt leaves me stuck.....
    Hi, Colleen! As stated above there aren't any second factories but Forum members have given you excellent advice. I'd just like to add that I try to keep at least one of the commonly requested items on the factory shelves (no warehouse space used, that way). Also Raja has become my new 'best friend'. I purchase hard-to-supply items from him and stock them in the barn so I'm not going nuts waiting. HTH