Thread: New co op members

New co op members

I am not a frequent visitor to this site, just learning my way round it. I have set up a co op a few months ago and we have 8 lovely people playing and enjoying the regattas , we like to do all 135 tasks to stand a chance of winning! I am surprised that we have not had any new members. Can anyone advise the best way to get like minded people to join us.... we have grandma s , mums , daughters ...and a brother!
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-19-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs Swann View Post
    I am not a frequent visitor to this site, just learning my way round it. I have set up a co op a few months ago and we have 8 lovely people playing and enjoying the regattas , we like to do all 135 tasks to stand a chance of winning! I am surprised that we have not had any new members. Can anyone advise the best way to get like minded people to join us.... we have grandma s , mums , daughters ...and a brother! . Our co op is Swandrews Park .ly
    Start by reading sticky threads in co-op and regatta discussion
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...ta-Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs Swann View Post
    I am not a frequent visitor to this site, just learning my way round it. I have set up a co op a few months ago and we have 8 lovely people playing and enjoying the regattas , we like to do all 135 tasks to stand a chance of winning! I am surprised that we have not had any new members. Can anyone advise the best way to get like minded people to join us.... we have grandma s , mums , daughters ...and a brother!
    Hello Bubs and welcome to the forum

Read thru the section JayS sent you a link for...that has a lot of different information about co-ops and regattas.

Then to place ad for people to join your co-op look here. Just be sure to read the very first post, by Nevada, in that section. It lays out the ground rules for posting an ad for your co-op.

Happy gaming!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton