Zoo notice board

Hi, one for the game developers.
    I have rather chunky fingers and I would say I'm probably not the only person playing this game, afflicted with this problem. Because of this, I have a problem with the close proximity of the zoo notice board (zbn) to the events arena. Unless I take extra care when attempting to view the zbn, when an event is in progress, I invariably open the event instead of the zbn. Which, to say the least, is very annoying. Any chance the position of the zbn can be swapped with the zoos bus shelter. This would solve the problem for myself and any others afflicted in the same way. Many thanks.

Don't feel bad, Roger, I've got lovely delicate lady-fingers yet I often do it too, even using a 10-inch screen. So I'll second your motion.

I actually contacted support on this several months ago and my request was to move the board. Because every time there is an event and I am trying to see the zoo board...I hit the event instead as well.

So I "thirdly" this motion.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dominy View Post
    Hi, one for the game developers.
    I have rather chunky fingers and I would say I'm probably not the only person playing this game, afflicted with this problem. Because of this, I have a problem with the close proximity of the zoo notice board (zbn) to the events arena. Unless I take extra care when attempting to view the zbn, when an event is in progress, I invariably open the event instead of the zbn. Which, to say the least, is very annoying. Any chance the position of the zbn can be swapped with the zoos bus shelter. This would solve the problem for myself and any others afflicted in the same way. Many thanks.
    I don't think that would really solve it. Then we would just open the event by accident whenever we wanted to enter the zoo.

I think they just need to limit the active "touchable" area of the event space to the eastern 2/3 of it, creating a larger dead zone in between. The event space graphics can be used to direct our eyes and fingers to the right area.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I actually contacted support on this several months ago and my request was to move the board. ...
    What was their reaction to your request?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    What was their reaction to your request?
    Basically...thank-you for your reply and we'll take it into consideration in future updates.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thanks to all of you that have replied. If you expand your screens to their max, you will see that some of the palm trees leaves actually overlap part of the sign which is probably one reason for the problem.
    As Mayfield said, prhaps they need to reduce the activation touch area on the events.

Luckily, I'm ignoring so many events lately that it has little chance to bother me. That's not why I'm avoiding them though - I'm just idle.

But I think we've established it's definitely a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Basically...thank-you for your reply and we'll take it into consideration in future updates.
    lol... another "Hope-thing" then. Thanks, Twilight!