Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

Oh Leo this is such great news :-) Of course it would have been even better if this whole situation could have been avoided, but I'm happy you did not give up the fight. Hope everything will be brought back to it's former status soon. Keep us updated

Just an update. The saga continues, I am not shocked.

Support made me to delete my town, and upon reinstalling I will find that I have started a new town, with a new player code. Support stated that will then install my old town under this new player code, once they “figure it out”.

Sadly it appears they haven’t “figured it out”. Now it is hard to get any meaningful update to the problem, other than auto bot message replies.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post

Support made me to delete my town, and upon reinstalling I will find that I have started a new town, with a new player code. Support stated that will then install my old town under this new player code, once they “figure it out”.

Sadly it appears they haven’t “figured it out”. Now it is hard to get any meaningful update to the problem, other than auto bot message replies.
    :-o
    Leo I don't know what to say, I'm absolutely speechless. What a frustrating and disillusioning development.
    I had so badly hoped for an happy end for you and your town
    Your endurance is really impressing.

SumSum, it is wearing thin, I will give it another week or so, then I will be resigned that nothing is going to happen.

They could have simply left my town as is and restored the gems and Tcash. All the other stuff, tools and building materials, I could have rebuilt over time.

How long has it been Leo? I still really hope CS will follow through with what they have told you they will do. I can imagine it must be devastating to see your town gone and no real connection with Support at the moment.

It was so nice to hear positive news regarding you getting your town back, so for you to lose it now would be extremely disappointing. It would be much appreciated if you could keep us updated with any developments.

Has been three weeks now.

Has been three weeks now.
    I see it has been 3 weeks since the trouble with your game being hacked started. I meant how long since your town has been deleted, and not restored by CS yet?

Amazing, in every negative meaning. One has to wonder why they let apprentices on such cases.

So sorry for you, leo; I liked the pics you posted last time with everything being built up again so much better (although it wasn't the right way either). We can't do anything but sending good wishes and cross fingers, am doing both!

1 week since town was deleted. Gone from Level 262 to Zero.

Problem these so called support guys don’t read. I asked them to leave my town as and just restore the stolen tcash and gems. It was rebuildable.

But not going to bother starting from scratch.

These guys just milking this cow dry.

1 week since town was deleted. Gone from Level 262 to Zero.

Problem these so called support guys don’t read. I asked them to leave my town as and just restore the stolen tcash and gems. It was rebuildable.

But not going to bother starting from scratch.

These guys just milking this cow dry.
    That is a long time to not have restored your town Leo . The worst must be the lack of real communication from CS. Is it the same ticket that is open or a new one? Just wondering whether it is worth sending a PM to Nevada to try and get the ball rolling again with CS.