Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

I really don't understand why communicating with CS has to be so difficult. I am sure giving you your missing Tcash and gems is not a hard thing for them to do. Additionally offering some building materials to help towards your rebuilding, should be relatively easy as well. So unhelpful giving a response that has nothing to do with what you are requesting.

Frustrating why they said they would action a restore, then later say restore is not possible.

To me shows a high level of incompetence in supporting players. They clearly botched it and revert back to blaming me re: compromised devices.

If support functioned as it should, then they could have blocked my town within 72 hours of me first reporting the hacker. There would be no damage whatsoever, but because the process is so slow, I watched my town slowly get destroyed. First by the hacker and now by Playrix, who shows very little empathy, other than consoling words, but zero in restoring stolen items.

The two gents that started Playrix have a net worth of USD $1.2 billion each. Yet the tight fisted approach to restitution is galling.

Sounds like Playrix is listening to their lawyer(s). All I can suggest, Leo, is tell your story where you bought this app. It will be better for you than digitally throwing knives at fruit. Very sorry, my man.
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t235:192+4, z196, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op ~ the original "ultimate rules" township.

Entering the 4th week now of this drama.

Playrix continues to ignore the issue, they have gone full loop and have their heads back into the sand. They continue to talk about that they cannot restore.

Yet I am not asking for the restore, I am asking for my cash and gems back.

The help from the forum’s moderators has also dried up. It shows that you are really on your own. Victims have sympathy, but not much else.
    Last edited by leo1200; 09-12-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    ...Victims have sympathy, but not much else.
    That is, I'd say, cos we here cannot offer or do anything else.

Wishing you luck that Playrix might finally understand you. And that what you want back doesn't fall in their view under the "restore" that they "cannot" do.

Next step is to ask them to shut the town down forever.

Maybe they are competent just to do that.

oh? I thought when asking for your stuff back, you would continue? maybe on your Android device?
    not at all?

<.......The help from the forum’s moderators has also dried up. It shows that you are really on your own. Victims have sympathy, but not much else.
    The problem is, Playrix seem to have made a decision that no more restoration of any kind (including tcash & gems) can/will be done. This doesn't leave much the mods can do. As far as Playrix are concerned, they (the mods) have highlighted your issue already and continued to help keep communications open while they considered your case ongoing. IMO only, I think Playrix may consider the mods part in this finished.

Next step is to ask them to shut the town down forever.

Maybe they are competent just to do that.
    Probably would shut down your town easily, but would be a shame to throw your whole game away .

DD. Playrix WILL NOT ENTERTAIN THE IDEA of returning any lost items due to a hacker. As they believe the issue of hacking was due to me maybe using weak passwords, etc. Township is a secure game in their eyes.

Meanwhile in reality the hacking problem is more widespread than they wish to admit to.

Just check out the Global Top leader board in "seeds" event

IMG_0277.jpg

The board is dominated by players under 40 ranking.
    Last edited by leo1200; 09-12-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Downton. I have not asked for restoration, it was Playrix that offered in the first place. But clearly their developers botched it. Twice now i have rebuilt my town.

What my I asking for is for Playrix TO ADD 4500 Tcash and 800 Emerald gems back into my game. which can easily be done

I have even gone as far to accept half that amount. I am prepared to the wear the loss of everything else, coop, friends, likes, tools, 5 mil coins etc etc

But Playrix's attitude is for me to re buy these items using real cash!

The internet is littered with 100s of posts how to get into Township free. It is just the stupid ones who want to grand stand like the current leader of seeds event. But if you fly under the radar screen Playrix cannot detect you and they do not have the will to police their own game to find you.

[-]
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-12-2019 at 10:40 PM. Reason: rules