Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

Was playing today without issues, but now find that the game will not allow me to log in, as it is saying that I am logged onto another device.

Firstly I am not running the game on another device. Though I do play between two devices, but not today.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but the same issue applies, also turned off the other device, and again same issue applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Sent you a pm, Leo.
    Day four and this hacker is still in my town, where is Playrix Support???????

Protect the integrity of product should be paramount?
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-20-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Sorry, to advise its the end of me and Township.

I have no choice but to abandon the game. Playrix not much help, they reckon the can reset the game, but won’t explain precisely what that means or to what level. ie to the beginning or a month back.

It is sad it cannot continue, but it shows hackers win with Playrix and original owners have no say or control.

Playrix was formed by two Russian brothers, their games have become immensely popular. They are billionaires as a result. Their games generate USD $20.4million dollars a week. Bulk of revenue generated from the west.

They started small, their support was very good, very quick, usually same day. Now it’s all greed, support non existent. They are milking this cow as hard as they can, which will shortly run out of milk.

So collateral damage such as myself, matters little in the scheme things. $$$$$$$

I am pretty certain this post will be moderated, but wish all players the best of luck, if it happened to me, it can certainly happen to you.

My stats upon abandonment

Level 261
    Tcash 4518, but this is now 2000, as the hacker is spending for his own pleasure.
    Coins 24 million

Coop stats before the hacker kicked all members out and shut it down. 55 Gold, 35 Silver, 17 Bronze. Gone from Playrix history.
    Coop members discarded, some who were the from the beginning of the coop concept.

Special mention to Bessville, thanks but this game is tainted, ethically and morally.
    Last edited by leo1200; 08-21-2019 at 07:56 AM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    ..It is sad it cannot continue, but it shows hackers win with Playrix and original owners have no say or control. ....
    This is very sad, as the other insight we got unfortunately here lately in the "development" and non-saving of hacked towns.

I wish you all the best, leo!

Also sorry to hear that Leo. Hacking is an ongoing problem for this game as you can see in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...laying-my-town!

and several other threads before if you look back.

Playrix seem to always deny all responsibility for this and blame the players, though in most of the cases we hear about the players appear blameless. The security in their game is totally inadequate, and as you say, their main focus is money - collateral damage like you (and potentially me) matter not at all to them.

For anyone who's interested in hearing more about what you said about Playrix's founders, there's an article here :

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rhouse-playrix

I wish you would keep fighting for your town, but I fully understand your reasons for giving up, and I wish you all the best - hope you can find a better game to play

20190821_113640.jpg

As soon as this message appears on your screen while you are sure that you are only on one device the days that YOU could enjoy your city are counted.
    How many players this has already happened remains unknown because not everyone comes to the Forum to talk about this.
    And now, I am sorry to hear, it happened to you.

Unfortunately resetting your account is not a solution to expel the intruder from your game.
    Break down your city yourself, terrorize the terrorist and start a new Town if you still have the energy for it.

That is what I can advise you. Wishing you the best.

Leo I am very sorry to hear you have become another victim of a hacker . Many of us on the forum tried our best to highlight this is happening to players through no fault of their own. Unfortunately Playrix do not seem at this time to be open to the possibility that a security breach may be happening due to them rather than the player. Leaving little support and no real solution for those it happens to.

I echo what JJay said and would really like for you to continue to fight for your town,but completely understand why you feel the need to leave the game. In that case do as Ruud says and destroy your town leaving nothing for the hacker.

I wish you all the best

Thanks for your comments and support.

The thread provided, which highlights other victims, mirrors my experience to a tee.

Playrix head in sand approach is driven by pure greed. As there is no serious support, just templated replies when they get around to it.

I actually spent a little cash in early days as a reward for their efforts, but it matters little in the scheme of things.

To have so many victims saying precisely the same thing highlights the ignorance.

However another twist. I decided to commence the process of destroying my town, so as to leave very useless landscape.

Just as I was about to pull the trigger, a pop up message from support appears.

I sincerely apologize for the problem you’re having. There’s good news though: our dev team is already aware of it and working on a fix. It might take some time before we get it all figured out though.

We'll do our best to prevent issues like this from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Last edited by leo1200; 08-21-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post

Just as I was about to pull the trigger, a pop up message from support appears.

I sincerely apologize for the problem you’re having. There’s good news though: our dev team is already aware of it and working on a fix. It might take some time before we get it all figured out though.

We'll do our best to prevent issues like this from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Oh, that's interesting Leo - it seems much more of a reply than most of the others got, even if it doesn't really say a lot, so fingers crossed for you. Do let us know of any further developments please because quite a few of us follow these threads and share your disgust about the way things like this are dealt with.