Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    Yeah, that is all they had to do was to restore the tcash and gems.

As for contact it is haphazard at best. They seem not read what I am saying.

I give up.

Nevada, please organise support to close my town for good and also block me from this forum. Playrix is now my worst nightmare.
    Leo, my advice is not to make any permanent decisions regarding your town and forum while you are understandably angry and upset. You have persevered this far, when a lot of players would have given up already.

Please consider giving yourself a bit of a time out before deleting everything.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-06-2019 at 01:40 PM.

I'm speechless as well, esp. if they didn't explain their plan to you, leo.

but I can just talk enough to say, I support Downton's wish/suggestion, leo. Pls, sleep a night over it, or go and get some chocolate cake or the like to give you something enjoyable
    we all sitting here being angry doesn't help, nor will it make you feel better in the long run, leo.

I can't help but thinking, if they got it back up to that worst situation, they must be able to go farther back, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Please consider giving yourself a bit of a time out before deleting everything.
    Leo I can totally understand your frustration, but please think about Downtons suggestion. Maybe after a little timeout you will find some new energy for the fight...or maybe not
    But don't rush into any decisions. Give yourself a bit of a time to calm down before.
    This is also a fight for a little hope for all of us who might come across this problem in the future. So even if we can't actively help to solve the problem, we will be here to support you as good as we can. :-*

Guys appreciate your comments.

But this game is totally unsupported, how can you make a massive blunder in restoring the town to the same point as when the massive damage is evident. What should have occurred is they should restored to a point one month ago. ie 1 week prior to the hacking intrusion.

Again the support is not back to the bottom of the pile. There is real active work happening. Now the weekend has arrived, again I will not hear from anyone.

Playrix has destroyed my town, not the hacker. I rebuilt the town after the hacker was blocked, it was back to normal except I lost critical components of tcash and gems. Everything else I lost I was willing to wear.

Now it is a whole worse, all my friends (neighbours) are all gone, some have been there for my whole 5 year journey. I had 6600+ likes now it’s 9.

My coop is gone, the trophies are gone. It is like I never existed. Sadly in Playrix’s world, maybe I didn’t.

I invested time, effort and money into this game. Yet there is no recourse here.

Going forward, these guys need to give the moderators more power and more acknowledgement that maybe support should respond quicker to these type issues. As for four days my town was not vandalised, support could have locked the game to block all connections until they sort it out. But they didn’t so on 5th day the hacker went to town, in my town.
    Last edited by leo1200; 09-06-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Leo, I didn't post earlier because I really didn't know what to say. I'm just so sorry this has happened to you. I can't even say that their response is unbelievable because unfortunately for me it's all too believable - it's exactly the sort of atrocious customer "support" I've come to expect from Playrix. I wish you would carry on fighting, but I can understand if you don't think it's worth it. If there's anything you think anyone can do to help, please let me know. And best wishes to you whatever you decide to do.

In my insanity, I have started to rebuild the town for the second time. I just sense support will screw it up again and wipe it again.

Just a sucker for punishment.

Good to see you stay

but you still ask them to restore to a different point in time, I hope?
    hope you're still in conversation with them, seeing what you described above what all was lost at THIS point...

A Déjà vu moment, rebuilding my town for the second time.

IMG_0271.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    A Déjà vu moment, rebuilding my town for the second time.

IMG_0271.jpg
    Here's hoping it all goes to plan this time Leo . Seeing all that building going on in your town, I just can't understand how another human being is capable of such nastiness. Destroying what you created for no other reason than presumably a perverse pleasure.

I know it will take some time, but I would really like to see more pics of your town as it progresses .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Here's hoping it all goes to plan this time Leo . Seeing all that building going on in your town, I just can't understand how another human being is capable of such nastiness. Destroying what you created for no other reason than presumably a perverse pleasure.

I know it will take some time, but I would really like to see more pics of your town as it progresses .
    All want is for Playrix to leave this town as is and restore my missing items. As i have no inventory, no nothing, no cash to speed things along.

I cannot finish the rebuilding process as i need to do the pool hall first. But I have no power tools or building materials.

Losing all my friends is also a blow, as there were some power users there that were always fast to fill orders. Some of those guys are the same friends that have been with me for the past 5 years.