Thread: Accounts

Accounts

Hi.

Me and my son play this this game, me on my tablet/phone and him on his phone.

I have my accounts linked to FB, but my son`s id is not linked to anything.

He does not have fb.

Then my son wanted to install Township on his tablet also, so he did.

During the start of the game there was a message: This game can't run on multiple devices!

For some reason when i shut down my fb linked game he logged straight in to my tablet/phone acc!!

We fabric reset his tablet and still the same message shows up, why is that?

Anyone know about this issue, asking here because Township support is a joke.

Stein-Ove.

Did you use the same email address?
    I gather we can only have 1 account linked to an email address.
    Snow's Town
    Snowland
    #SN6NW4

I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but is your son's tablet linked to the same Google/Amazon/Apple account as yours? I think if a game isn't connected to Facebook it can still be saved in "cloud storage" ( whatever that may be ), so that could be a possibility. If you don't use the same account, sorry, I don't have any idea how to help. Playrix's customer service is notoriously bad, but the only thing I can suggest is that you send your conversation number to one of the moderators here, and ask if they can forward it to the Playrix admin. Good luck.