Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Unable to log into game. As it is saying the game is running on another device

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    absolutely no warning, I guess they see game ID is only 3 months old, yet I am on Level 275.
    oh I see... that's a possible check for the bot, right.
    I would have expected, though, that Playrix has a group of "cleared suspects" meanwhile, with their still overdoing-things bot at work!
    d*ng, these repetitions have happened to other innocent players, too. SO annoying - that would be something to look after, Playrix, instead of f.e. changing existing deco!

I hope they do delete my account, so as to put me out of my misery.
    no, leo, we hope they put you back into the game and then leave you alone It was hard enough already loosing Boby; we need you here, and happily playing again. I know it will take long to get trust again... but we'll try, ok

I have sent a PM to Nevada, thus far no response by support.

6532794 is reference number via the online support form.
    good fingers crossed.

I hope you did use the "big intro", so that your report doesn't get closed right away with the hint at ingame report...
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 09:56 AM.

I am watching this thread closely, along with the Banned thread in the Township Troubles subforum. That thread has been in existence since 2017 and still no relief from Playrix.

It makes me very hesitant to spend more money on this game and even makes me wonder if I should continue playing. I love the game, but if Playrix provides no support to any players when their game is unfairly banned, and has no intention of fixing their ban algorithm and their overly aggressive ban sensing software, then seriously, why are we playing this game? Playrix, please get your act together. This is not the way to treat valuable players. Surely you must understand their frustration when the underlying problem is your overly aggressive ban sensing techniques combined with a lack of customer support for those who have been banned.

All of this leaves me with negative feelings toward the dev and toward the game, since they seem to have little to no incentive to assist players in need, and never are players more in need than when their town is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    I am watching this thread closely, along with the Banned thread in the Township Troubles subforum. That thread has been in existence since 2017 and still no relief from Playrix.

It makes me very hesitant to spend more money on this game and even makes me wonder if I should continue playing. I love the game, but if Playrix provides no support to any players when their game is unfairly banned, and has no intention of fixing their ban algorithm and their overly aggressive ban sensing software, then seriously, why are we playing this game? Playrix, please get your act together. This is not the way to treat valuable players. Surely you must understand their frustration when the underlying problem is your overly aggressive ban sensing techniques combined with a lack of customer support for those who have been banned.

All of this leaves me with negative feelings toward the dev and toward the game, since they seem to have little to no incentive to assist players in need, and never are players more in need than when their town is banned.
    100%!!!!

Problem once you are blocked, you try online support, finally you get a reply stating to go to in game support to lodge your issue.

But that is not possible. So the clock is ticking in 28 days my account will be deleted, 5 years of effort ends like this? Clearly these guys are in the cash grab part of their developmental cycle, they have made their money and collateral damage is now acceptable.

Anyway. I have moved onto another game that is similar but it is a city building, rather than farming. I have to say I thought Playrix product was the best, but clearly I was wrong, There so much better out there as I have now found out.

Playrix lacks a massive amount of empathy with its customers. It was not always like that, but certainly in past two or three years there has been noticeable disconnect with its customers.
    Last edited by leo1200; 11-11-2019 at 12:48 AM.

You have to admire the ethics here, guilty until proven innocent, yet there is no mechanism to prove your innocence.

There are times when it becomes obvious who owns this game and where they learned their values.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-11-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Well they finally worked out the problem and unblocked my banning.

Special thanks goes to Masha.Also Thanks Nevada.

Glad to see the silence here meant just working in the background. Congrats to you and Nevada for the success, and welcome back, leo
    Wishing you happy and undisturbed gaming now!