Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achievement Board Error - Teamwork and Lucky Change

Achievement Board Error - Teamwork and Lucky Change

Hello Playrix and All,

I just noticed recently that my Achievement Board has not been keeping track of my help to other players. The total amount given is far too low.

Teamwork IV - 1973
    Lucky Chance IV - 454 = 2,270 clovers

On average, I help out about 150-200 times per week (edit - boxes/crates). During a Regatta, I've contributed 300 or more per week. In some instances it has been as high as 400-650 per week.

A support request has been sent to Playrix Staff. I truly hope that Staff will look into this matter.

Thanks
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-14-2017 at 12:03 PM. Reason: shortened title

Township Level 72 , Zoo Level 24
    Township of Lynne Valley - Playing on IOS IPad & IPhone 7
    Co-op: Infinite Bay
    English, Level 40, Open
    Co-op Tag: #NFKFZY

Hi,

The number we see in the co-op is the number of products we gave (with a max of 10). The Teamwork achievement count the number of times we helped. If you give 4 cheeses in a cargo plane for your co-op fellow, you will get 4 points added to your total in the co-op BUT only 1 more point for the achievement and only 1 clover. Filling a 25 wheat co-op member request will add 10 points in the co-op and 1 point to the achievement with 1 clover.

In short, the number in the co-op has no relation with the teamwork achievement or the number of clovers we earn.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Graylady,

It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you.

Yes, I'm aware of that fact and counting boxes/crates/clovers rather than individual items. The total number is still way off!

Cheers,
    Last edited by Faireweedamsel; 05-09-2017 at 03:01 AM.

English, Level 40, Open

Thank you for the clarification.

Looking at my numbers I have some discrepancies too. More House of Luck then the number of help would justify. I know I regularly get 3 clovers as a dayly bonus but I do not thing it is enough. A long time ago I receved a lot of clovers over a week-end due to a bug. That may explain the difference.

I have no idea if my numbers are up to date. I help hundreds of time a week too. I just do not keep track on the achievement numbers.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Graylady,

I've not kept track either until recently. I've been monitoring the counter this week and I did notice the discrepancies for help with other players crates and boxes.

Unfortunately, I don't know when this problem with the counter started.

English, Level 40, Open

So are you saying you have 297 clovers unaccounted for? Could they be from sending goods to co-op members via the chat? If you get 5/day that way for 60 days that would explain it. Also from daily bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Faireweedamsel View Post
    Hi Graylady,

I've not kept track either until recently. I've been monitoring the counter this week and I did notice the discrepancies for help with other players crates and boxes.

Unfortunately, I don't know when this problem with the counter started.
    Ok... one last thing to check. Do you always keep room to receive the clovers ? I know I loose some along the way because I have no room for them. We can have a max of 100 letters after which the clovers go directly to the House of Luck. As we can have a max of 50 clovers in there, once we reach that number, any new clover received is lost. I play HofL many times each day to keep the number of clovers under 40.

Hi, have you got this problem resolved? I am experiencing the same thing, also think my donations to help others are attibuted to other coop members (if that is even possible) as when i help i dont usually receive a thank you, which is normal in our coop. I have had the problem for months now, so frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Flijo View Post
    Hi, have you got this problem resolved? I am experiencing the same thing, also think my donations to help others are attibuted to other coop members (if that is even possible) as when i help i dont usually receive a thank you, which is normal in our coop. I have had the problem for months now, so frustrating!
    Hi Flijo

Your help cannot be attributed to someone else. What can happen is 2 people helping at the same time : in that case one of them is considered the helper by the system.

There are many things to consider with the help system, the main thing being that the thank you letter do not come instantly. They may comes hours/days later. And we do not get a clover each time we help IN the chat window.

If your co-op fellow do not thank you, you could always ask them if they received the goods you just gave them. You may be connected to a different server which is not in sync with the others. It would help understanding what is going on if you could pin the problem on a server delay.

To report the problem from within the game, gather as much information as you can. After you helped someone, go back to their town and check if the train/plane show your avatar. Check if it is gone and, if so, check your ALL your letters looking for that member. Beware that the name shown can be different then the member's name in the co-op which make things even more difficult.

I reported this problem via customer support a while ago. The helps i was giving my coop friends wasnt being counted. The count figure actually went down by about 20/30 helps too!! After weeks and weeks of very unhelpful responses, i got absolutely nowhere, playrix did not have any answer and just gave me 20 tcash for the inconvenience and closed the query! Its interesting that this problem isnt just affecting me, but others too.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158