Thread: Not Receiving Bonus Coins From Upgraded Factory

Not Receiving Bonus Coins From Upgraded Factory

I used to see Bonus Coins flying up to my coin total when filling helicopter orders. I am no longer seeing these bonus coins. I have checked the reward for a helicopter order, and my coin total increases by only this amount. I have checked on both iOS and android devices. Same problem in both cases. I have also checked the reward value both before and immediately after a factory upgrade. The reward value did not change.

I have seen some discussion stating that they stopped showing bonus coins separately as part of the last update. But, I did a different test. I checked the coin amount for an order. I then upgraded my factory to give me more coins. I then re-checked the coin reward for that same order, and there was no change. I have put a lot of effort into upgrading my factories, and it’s really looking to me like they are not helping me right now.

I will admit that I have seen some much larger published reward amounts then I had seen in the past. So, maybe I am getting some benefit from upgraded factories. I still ask: shouldn’t the reward amount go up after I upgrade a factory, or is the reward amount based on the state of my factory when the order is created, not when I fill it?

It would be very nice to show the impact of the factory upgrades on the rewards. I can appreciate seeing the total payout with bonus included, but it is an unannounced change to what we were used to.

System could show BaseReward+Bonus, or perhaps TotalReward(Bonus), with the bonus amount in parentheses. so we can see the bonus amount.

Quote Originally Posted by SSSSSS View Post
    ...It would be very nice to show the impact of the factory upgrades on the rewards. I can appreciate seeing the total payout with bonus included, but it is an unannounced change to what we were used to.
    definitely, and alas, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SSSSSS View Post
    System could show BaseReward+Bonus,
    or perhaps TotalReward(Bonus), with the bonus amount in parentheses.
    so we can see the bonus amount.
    yes, both very good ideas. Wish Playrix had thought of one of them.

I would suggest to send an ingame report to have Playrix check your game for working properly re. this.
    With that, you could send your suggestion. They won't take it from the forum.

I seem to recall that someone said they reported it (hm, or was it just a suggestion, like here), but don't remember the outcome.

The way the bonus is displayed has changed. As you have discovered it is now included in the amount shown in the heli order itself and not shown separately when the numbers "fly up" to add to your total. As you have also discovered, the overall amounts seem larger then before and that's because they include the bonus now.

A quick "Search" of the forum using the term "Bonus Coins" will show several threads where this is discussed including THIS ONE