Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game doesn't have "help and support"

Hi, I can't see your screenshot. Can you try again please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Esi View Post
    Hi,

From your screenshot, the button you are looking for is called "Report an Issue". It will take you to the exact place as "Help and Support" would, they just renamed it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

From your screenshot, the button you are looking for is called "Report an Issue". It will take you to the exact place as "Help and Support" would, they just renamed it.
    Well . I already send 2 help and support thought that way , but they keep saying: please send a ticket within game , report an issue button will take me to website and I have to make it this way . they won't give my 300 T cash which I won from reggataoke contest and closing the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Esi View Post
    Well . I already send 2 help and support thought that way , but they keep saying: please send a ticket within game , report an issue button will take me to website and I have to make it this way . they won't give my 300 T cash which I won from reggataoke contest and closing the ticket
    As i don't use instagram i can't say for sure, but is there a way to send a direct message to the admin there who ran the contest (Nadja if i understood correctly)? Since the forum and instagram are separately maintained, there's no way for us to contact them.

What you can still try though, is to send another message, and give them all details about the situation, that you can't sent a proper in-game report, etc., and give them your invite code, co-op tag and town name, so they can find your account (they can't do that with just your town name). That way, they can give you the contest reward.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well . I already send them many of my account details such as in game name , level, clan name and rank , last WiFi used and last login time and some other things but they send a automated message of send a report in game and when I reply they say the same thing again . but thanks I will retry

OK I finally found a way to send my Gmail with all the details needed . all I had to do was to press report an issue and press back button 2 times to get a complete action page to select Gmail , and than I send it to them hopefully I get my contest reward