Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game doesn't have "help and support"

Game doesn't have "help and support"

Hi . I have a problem in game and I guess title says it all , I got no help and support button in my settings , I win in a contest and I guess there is no way to collect rewards of . because township told me to have a help and support ticket and contact them with the code given

Hi Pirate Esi, welcome to the forum... it consists mainly of very helpful players...the 'new to township' thread is informative, and the 'lounge' can be interesting
    To get that code, go the settings (cog wheel upper left) in game, select 'help and support', select/explain your problem and send. When you get automated response, select 'no' (not helpful). Then a human will get in touch and you will receive that code, personal to you...go from there...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Esi View Post
    Hi . I have a problem in game and I guess title says it all , I got no help and support button in my settings , I win in a contest and I guess there is no way to collect rewards of . because township told me to have a help and support ticket and contact them with the code given
    Hi,

Are you playing on a MAC by any chance?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

No I don't , I just play on android and my settings doesn't have help and support button to collect my 300 T-cash reward of winning contest , I already send a Screen shot of my settings in Instagram to Mr/ms.nadja but still no answer

Just to be clear Pirate Esi, have you looked at Anna's sticky thread at the top of 'troubles and solutions'?
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-18-2019 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Added link

I did but you don't understand or what ? I say my game doesn't have help and support button and you talking about the page says press the button ? Which button to press while there is no any ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Esi View Post
    I did but you don't understand or what ? I say my game doesn't have help and support button and you talking about the page says press the button ? Which button to press while there is no any ?
    Top left hand corner of game there should be a cogwheel next to an envelope.
    What happens when you tap that cogwheel??

Adding a screenshot here won't get you through to Support but may help us help you
    Last edited by JayS; 08-18-2019 at 12:49 PM.

If you follow the link in hbv's post above, Pirate Esi, it shows exactly what you ought to be seeing in your game and how you can contact Support. There is also (at the very bottom of that post) a link to an alternative method of contact that you can use if you cannot do it from inside the game.

Whether that is what you are supposed to do to contact Nadja when you win an Instagram contest or not, I have no idea. The forum has entirely separate contests and we simply contact our Admin here if we win, so no communication with Support is necessary.

Here is what buttons i have on settings .
    https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019...4e7e3-full.png
    And ty, I guess someone told me I can access them from website or something and said its not necessary to make ticket which in answer I should say : if its not necessary than how they going to know my account name or who am I to give reward ? I just said whatever I heard on Instagram conversation and I checked my game, no support button so I had no way to do , than came here and made this post , so sorry if you don't have time or things to read this ticket and thanks for helping.

Well , everyone I send a gmail with the situation said they will send me a automated gmail that we need some technical information and contact us in game with his way and etc, and when I reply that my game doesn't have help and support button they close the conversation , will I have my reward or what ? I'm begin mad dude