Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Could be due to the minimum Android OS version, if the kindle is too old it probably won't show apps that wouldn't work with it.
    Just checked and apparently it has the same system requirements as the latest TS update - Android 4.2 equivalent. So anybody who was able to download Township 6.8.0 should be ok. But anyone who wasn't, isn't.

Just nice to know: it takes, about 100 levels of the 3-Match game to be able to open next Zoo area.
    Tundra just opened...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

I just received 25 new levels today. The new level cap is 521. I'm about halfway through the 4th zoo area - Forest.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I just received 25 new levels today. The new level cap is 521. I'm about halfway through the 4th zoo area - Forest.
    So it is maybe more then 100 or it depends on how many bonus coins you receive at every level or maybe last two areas are bigger then the first two.
    Just passed level 222 and found out that little Polar bear likes Fisherman's Friend
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Waaaaa, I want to play wilds capes when they going to alow my kindle fire to down load it!!! they need it to be compatible with all versions of the kindle fire
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

I’m on level 424 of Wildscapes as it was soft released (I think that is the term) in New Zealand awhile ago. And this is where I stopped playing Wildscapes as this level is a real pain.
    Last edited by Cathy Russell; 09-11-2019 at 01:03 AM.

25 new levels were added today. My max level is now 546. Unfortunately, I've encountered a bug that crashes my game every time I try to send lives to my friends. I hope they fix it soon.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Love Wildscapes. Since playrix messed with township zoo I rarely look at the zoo ....

.... so it is a delight to see my old animals again. The game is perfect....except...

Please can we have a different character as host, the guy in yellow pops up all the time but we could have perhaps a choice of characters? Maybe a woman? Or cute animal?

I know these things are personal but for some reason he really puts me off. The only negative!

I am addicted.