Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Already spend too much time on my ipad and i don’t like match three type games so i’m not even going to go look at the trees and animals.
    I’m already getting misleading ads on other games...unless the penguins really do have to cross busy roads and hop across rivers on the backs of alligators??

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I read on its Facebook page the game had a soft release in May of this year.
    The issue with max five lives can be solved by asking and sending FB friends lives...

Since Playrix's 3 Match games have there own sub forum I would say why not for this new game too...
    Oh, okay! Thanks! LOL I didn't realize I had to hold the item down to move it. Great! I have a lot of things I want to move already.

Rocky, how do I add friends? I can't find a tab for it.

And, no, you can't help the animals across the roads or anything like that. It's just another variation on the Match-3 games. I can't believe they haven't taken down those fake ads yet.

I'm surprised Playrix isn't jumping on the cooking game bandwagon. Some of those games make tons of money, too.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Thank you for the links. Looks like the game came out really recently - August 14th! I haven't missed much then. It's odd, though, that you can't move your buildings and decorations around after you buy them. That's really very limiting as more and more items are added.
    Your quite welcome. Yes...indeed went live very recently. Looks like you got your answer on how to move the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The issue with max five lives can be solved by asking and sending FB friends lives...
    This is true. I just never added any friends in those games. Gets to be too frustrating to complete levels the higher up one goes.

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-19-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Rocky, how do I add friends? I can't find a tab for it.
    20190819_053858.jpg
    The number of lives you have is stated in the top left corner. If you press the plus sign, it is indicated which of your FB friends also plays this game. It does not yet work optimally. Sometimes you can only ask for lives while steering or asking in other games are two different options.
    I have two FB friends playing and the envelope on my heart sign says I've received an extra live.
    I'm surprised Playrix isn't jumping on the cooking game bandwagon. Some of those games make tons of money, too.
    The 3 Match event games in TS was just a small practice for Wildscapes IMO and we do have Cooking and Serving event games too.
    So I guess that is just around the corner to be released.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-19-2019 at 03:41 AM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

Thanks, Rocky. I should have known I just needed to tap the heart. I have exactly 1 friend when I do that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

I am sorry! I saw hers and totally missed yours...
    Lol, I was just joking Twilight. Your answer was more descriptive and it was definitely worth expanding on my answer .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, I was just joking Twilight. Your answer was more descriptive and it was definitely worth expanding on my answer .
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I went on my kindle and it says it ready to download, so I went to kindle store to download it and says it not available yet! Blah I want to try it out!
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    I went on my kindle and it says it ready to download, so I went to kindle store to download it and says it not available yet! Blah I want to try it out!
    That's strange. I downloaded the game from the Kindle Store on Saturday. It should be available for everyone.

Could be due to the minimum Android OS version, if the kindle is too old it probably won't show apps that wouldn't work with it.