Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Umm.. is this a good time to mention I'm now playing Wildscapes only for these trees? And I don't even like match 3's
    I quit...it was depressing me.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I wonder if they're going to add a section on the forum here for this game. I just discovered it last night. I'm not sure if it's new or if I just never realized it's been around for a while.

All Match-3 games are fun at the beginning, and the graphics are adorable. Having the animals help out in the puzzles with extra boosters is a nice twist on the usual Match-3. I do feel like this game makes the zoo on Township feel repetitive and pointless, though.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I wonder if they're going to add a section on the forum here for this game. I just discovered it last night. I'm not sure if it's new or if I just never realized it's been around for a while.

All Match-3 games are fun at the beginning, and the graphics are adorable. Having the animals help out in the puzzles with extra boosters is a nice twist on the usual Match-3. I do feel like this game makes the zoo on Township feel repetitive and pointless, though.
    It's new! Here is a link to the main page.

That thumbnail isn't great...it's their announcement of the launch on their fb page.

I agree at first the match three starts off fun...but then it becomes such a battle, when limited to five lives and having to wait, that it isn't worth the hassle...imo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-18-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

It's relatively new, at least for Android. I asked about its own forum here, rather directly when it came out, and didn't even get a reply by Playrix. (just a reply by Ruud that it is covered on FB)
    The publishing date is shown at least on the Google Play store pages, as far as I understand it.

very true. Even more so than before.
    Another reason I won't do the advertising for Playrix here in the Township forum.

Thank you for the links. Looks like the game came out really recently - August 14th! I haven't missed much then. It's odd, though, that you can't move your buildings and decorations around after you buy them. That's really very limiting as more and more items are added.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I read on its Facebook page the game had a soft release in May of this year.
    The issue with max five lives can be solved by asking and sending FB friends lives...

Since Playrix's 3 Match games have there own sub forum I would say why not for this new game too...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

...It's odd, though, that you can't move your buildings and decorations around after you buy them. That's really very limiting as more and more items are added.
    Yvw, Bethany, but that what you describe is not my experience. Tap and hold, and then move while holding... I have re-arranged a lot, just to test it. Definitely works with deco. If you really can't, you might be one of the first for a problem report

Ah yes. Another match 3 game. The gaming market is rather saturated with them right now. Wonder how they will make this one a “stand out” among so much competition? In an April interview by Bloomberg (I think) the brothers who started Playrix (and are now millionaires) said Homescapes was their biggest revenue generator. All their match 3 games were mentioned in the article, but nothing at all about Township - which really started them off. Oh well, guess we are the orphan step children now. Sigh.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

It's odd, though, that you can't move your buildings and decorations around after you buy them. That's really very limiting as more and more items are added.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yvw, Bethany, but that what you describe is not my experience. Tap and hold, and then move while holding... I have re-arranged a lot, just to test it. Definitely works with deco. If you really can't, you might be one of the first for a problem report
    Like DD mentioned decorations can be moved and can be put in store also. Sand path can be treated like decorations so they can be moved or stored also.
    Only enclosures can be moved but not stored.
    By example:
    redesigned.jpg
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    ............ In an April interview by Bloomberg (I think) the brothers who started Playrix (and are now millionaires) said Homescapes was their biggest revenue generator. All their match 3 games were mentioned in the article, but nothing at all about Township - which really started them off. Oh well, guess we are the orphan step children now. Sigh.
    I am really surprised, I always assumed Township would have been their biggest cash cow. Either way not great that it didn't get a mention. Given reports of the profits made from Township the mind boggles at how much Homescapes must be making then!