Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Likes or not to like

OK - not sure if this is a duplicate or I just did something wrong - but - for the 2nd time....................

I am blowen-away that you would take the time and effort to post the pics of my farm - thank you soo very much.

Thanks also for all the links to get help finding a coop and posting an add. They will be very helpful.

Good news - all-you-all have made a great difference - I have 3 more likes and was accepted by a coop that looks like a good one - Red Hill. I found it through one of my game friends. Word travels pretty fast and I truly appreciate that.

Thank you soo much and have a great day. Mine's been pretty good so far.

How many ways can I say thank you? Dankeschön, Vielen Dank, ain't google translate a hoot. Sincerily, thank you soo verry much for all your encouragement, assistance, and just plain being a nice person. I think I did the friend accept thngy OK. I appreciate your letting me know about that and everything else and for offering to be my new best friend here - OK - so your my only firend - so far - but - seriously - what a great way to start. Have a blessed day!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma13 View Post
    OK - not sure if this is a duplicate or I just did something wrong - but - for the 2nd time....................
    hi again, Marian,

I see we're friends now here in the forum, well done! no double posts either.
    I have added my other reply for you meanwhile, and as you are happily busy elsewhere at the moment - congrats for the new Coop! - I just want to mention here: if you don't use "reply with quote", pls add at least the name of the poster you're replying to - otherwise it gets confusing, with several posters in your thread

Have a good day, too!
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-17-2019 at 12:23 PM.

How many ways can I say thank you? Dankeschön, Vielen Dank, ain't google translate a hoot. Sincerily, thank you soo verry much for all your encouragement, assistance, and just plain being a nice person. I think I did the friend accept thngy OK. I appreciate your letting me know about that and everything else and for offering to be my new best friend here - OK - so your my only firend - so far - but - seriously - what a great way to start. Have a blessed day!
    oh - we were writing at the same time, and this is "to me" - I guess
    Thanks for saying thank you so nicely! my pleasure, will be glad if it helps!

yep, we are friends here now, and you can add more whenever you like and want to find their posts more easily.
    Have a great weekend!

I was married to a non-commercial pilot for 31 years - which is why I did purposely set the airport like I did. I tried as best as I could to clear the mountains and keep the air space away from large housing areas. I also put the wild flowers there to mark the beginning and end of the runway.
    I hear you! I get a little on edge when I see a town with its runway next to tall buildings. I don't want the next Community Building to have to be a mortuary!