Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Aug '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    It is ridiculous if we don't get land expansions with these new things to build.

I am glad Playrix continue to add to the game, but....at this point it would be great to see some new element added to the game rather than just more CB's, factories or enclosures. We have so many of them, and apart from building them they are adding nothing new to the game at this point IMO. If anything with lack of space in town and limited barn space, fields and ships (to store, grow, collect to make new products) they are starting to have a negative impact.
    Including next update the Devs gave us three new models of houses.
    So I expect more new CB's and factories will be available in near future!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Including next update the Devs gave us three new models of houses.
    So I expect more new CB's and factories will be available in near future!
    Oh dear Ruud, I never thought of the new house models! I agree with you, this is probably a strong indication of more CB's and factories to come. Ahh well it doesn't seem so bad when you prepare yourself for it. I just hope they balance the rest of our towns with these additions eventually. Land and maybe as I mentioned, more ships or higher amounts of produce available from existing ships, barn size etc.

ETA I still love the animals so am always happy to see a new enclosure, but would really like to see a real function added to the zoo to replace the shops. The zoo orders we have ATM seem pointless when all animals are collected and the rewards are very uninspiring.
    Last edited by Downton; 08-16-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Bess, i agree about not needing to do everything immediately. I’m perfectly content letting the new zoo enclosure wait at the end of the line, especially because i don’t know where i can squish it in.
    Previous updates didn’t give enough expansions to do an attractive display of buildings, decos etc but now, instead of improving the ratio, we get none.
    And, the big prize for the event is the broccoli tree that i already have?? I know there are others who don’t have it but Township has not been bringing me any joy lately. Not quite ready to chuck it yet (sorry Marie Kondo) but i’m finding less and less desire to spend time in the game.
    ETA I know i am banging my head against a wall but, Payrix, we really need to be able to store some of these apartment buildings.

I'd very much like to see barns increasing by larger increments, earlier. I feel like the new content means we're too pressed for storage space, even beyond what's clearly intentional.

Oh dear Ruud, I never thought of the new house models! I agree with you, this is probably a strong indication of more CB's and factories to come. Ahh well it doesn't seem so bad when you prepare yourself for it. I just hope they balance the rest of our towns with these additions eventually. Land and maybe as I mentioned, more ships or higher amounts of produce available from existing ships, barn size etc.

ETA I still love the animals so am always happy to see a new enclosure, but would really like to see a real function added to the zoo to replace the shops. The zoo orders we have ATM seem pointless when all animals are collected and the rewards are very uninspiring.
    Talking about Zoo: I don't think Playrix is gonna change anything on the one we know in our Towns.
    Wildscapes.jpg
    Main reason for my thoughts is the release of Playrix's newest 3 Match game DD mentioned before in the Forum part.
    As a Zoo designer with already a developed Zoo it is a new experience and I like it a lot!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Talking about Zoo: I don't think Playrix is gonna change anything on the one we know in our Towns.
    Main reason for my thoughts is the release of Playrix's newest 3 Match game DD mentioned before in the Forum part.
    As a Zoo designer with already a developed Zoo it is a new experience and I like it a lot!
    Hmm, that could be as much a reason why it would now be changed.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is ridiculous if we don't get land expansions with these new things to build.

I am glad Playrix continue to add to the game, but....at this point it would be great to see some new element added to the game rather than just more CB's, factories or enclosures. We have so many of them, and apart from building them they are adding nothing new to the game at this point IMO. If anything with lack of space in town and limited barn space, fields and ships (to store, grow, collect to make new products) they are starting to have a negative impact.
    If they feel they can't add more land, maybe they could look for other solutions, like letting us store housing and or community buildings while still getting credit for having them.

Just want to echo what Downton and Bess said. We need room both in our barns, and land, lots of land (starry skies above). Losing little bits of mountain here and there doesn't help. A third area, like a second zoo, where we can place housing, factories and community buildings would help, as would some way of storing such buildings without losing the benefits (population) of owning them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'd very much like to see barns increasing by larger increments, earlier. I feel like the new content means we're too pressed for storage space, even beyond what's clearly intentional.
    I feel like a broken record cause I so agree with you! The barn increase numbers need to be seriously looked into....why can't a barn upgrade be increased by at least 10 more spaces?? We have endured new factories and crops with the same old barn numbers.

I also agree regarding a possible increase regarding island products since their requests have increased...but then we are back to needing more barn space ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it wasn't for hopping and all the great friends I have made these past four years, I really am not sure how much fun Township would be...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will get some land expansions, only because they don't always show on beta leak sheets.

The new event looks like it may be a blast (or crash and burn, lol).
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-17-2019 at 05:30 AM. Reason: ;)
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Glad you are enjoying designing another zoo Ruud . I have had a look at the new game but doubt I will be playing it much ATM. Reason being I already play Fishdom, and being on a team there and a Co-op in Township is plenty for me.

I will still hope for new things to come to our Township zoo . You may be right though, Playrix will understandably focus new zoo things primarily for their new game.