Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Aug '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

For CB, need 119 slabs, 36 power saws and 39 Jack hammers.

For zoo, need 266 EACH glass and slabs....no bricks!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Rumor has it...No land expansions!! I do hope not!!
    This bums me out no end. I've been storing expansion tools for nothing unless it changes before release.

I don't care about the zoo enclosure just yet, and I'm feeling slightly pressured by getting new Community Buildings and Houses so frequently. BUT.. as ever, I'm mostly just grateful that Playrix aren't letting us stagnate into death-by-neglect, even after 5 years, so it's still a win for me

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Any better resolution or larger image available? I need to zoom in to see things and the text / numbers fuzzs out, can't tell the Enclosure quantities, is that first digit a 3 (hope not) or a 2?
    Really miss Tinypic on this so I hope this will work for you.
    Also linked the picture in my first post to a better picture.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-16-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ... BUT.. as ever, I'm mostly just grateful that Playrix aren't letting us stagnate into death-by-neglect, ...
    just that they ignore all negative feedback they have received here re. their changes, exactly to the zoo and re. the tool exchange with also needing the same materials.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    just that they ignore all negative feedback they have received here re. their changes, exactly to the zoo and re. the tool exchange with also needing the same materials.
    For me personally, finishing the zoo will have to wait until I've got a much bigger barn - so needing slabs for both the enclosure and CB makes no difference to me - but that was the same before the changes to the zoo. And I quite like the Tool Exchange, personally, precisely because it eases my constant storage pressure.

I think some people are frustrated because they expect to be able to complete everything in an update immediately. But actually, a lot of people were saying they were bored before with nothing to go at. At least now they aren't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not meaning to negate anybody else's opinion, of course, and I might even change my own mind, as you do when your own town develops.. I'm just pointing out that the negative response isn't necessarily as unanimous as it may seem.

Anyway, I'll be completing the zoo at around half past never. For the foreseeable future, I've got more entertaining uses for whatever storage I've got.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-18-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Really miss Tinypic on this so I hope this will work for you
    Yes, especially after I download the image from there, then I can zoom around. Thank you

3 houses, a CB and a new enclosure. I cannot believe there will not be some land expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    .. I'm just pointing out that the negative response isn't necessarily as unanimous as it may seem.
    I didn't (mean to) say all feedback was negative, but that P ignored all negative feedback.

And btw, there were indeed also a few who changed their mind from OK at first to "annoyed".

Maybe 2 the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I didn't (mean to) say all feedback was negative, but that P ignored all negative feedback.

And btw, there were indeed also a few who changed their mind from OK at first to "annoyed".

Maybe 2 the other way round.
    Hahahaha, glad I hedged my bets then.. watch this space

It is ridiculous if we don't get land expansions with these new things to build.

I am glad Playrix continue to add to the game, but....at this point it would be great to see some new element added to the game rather than just more CB's, factories or enclosures. We have so many of them, and apart from building them they are adding nothing new to the game at this point IMO. If anything with lack of space in town and limited barn space, fields and ships (to store, grow, collect to make new products) they are starting to have a negative impact.