Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Aug '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    ... Township has not been bringing me any joy lately. Not quite ready to chuck it yet (sorry Marie Kondo) but i’m finding less and less desire to spend time in the game.
    LOL at the bracket-remark, Maggie! well, NOT having to tidy up in RL and - as score said later - the ppl I met here, are my reason atm to come back to this game. Not what Playrix offers.

Did anybody hear something about expansions meanwhile?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 148
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    It is ridiculous if we don't get land expansions with these new things to build.

I am glad Playrix continue to add to the game, but....at this point it would be great to see some new element added to the game rather than just more CB's, factories or enclosures. We have so many of them, and apart from building them they are adding nothing new to the game at this point IMO. If anything with lack of space in town and limited barn space, fields and ships (to store, grow, collect to make new products) they are starting to have a negative impact.
    This is so true. This is the dilemma developers face with a successful game that has fully matured. In the beginning of a game, adding new Factories adds a complexity that makes a game more interesting to play, but there is a saturation point where one factory is much the same as the next and making one thing is really the same mental exercise as making another. Adding another factory, another CB, two more parcels of land is really not helping. It just briefly forestalls the inevitable, when long time players find they play less and less.

I think you may be right that they need to find a whole new feature to add to bring some new excitement and challenges to the game. Right now our biggest challenge is dealing with barn space, and the thrill of that one is pretty nil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    This is so true. This is the dilemma developers face with a successful game that has fully matured. In the beginning of a game, adding new Factories adds a complexity that makes a game more interesting to play, but there is a saturation point where one factory is much the same as the next and making one thing is really the same mental exercise as making another. Adding another factory, another CB, two more parcels of land is really not helping. It just briefly forestalls the inevitable, when long time players find they play less and less.

I think you may be right that they need to find a whole new feature to add to bring some new excitement and challenges to the game. Right now our biggest challenge is dealing with barn space, and the thrill of that one is pretty nil.
    They could add another road like to the zoo that would take us to a new community. If they can redesign the entrance in the zoo, why not? It could be like a roundabout with the event calendar in the middle! Maybe to an amusement park, shops could sell popcorn, cotton candy, corn dogs & new idea, funnel cakes or pretzels. That would open a lot of space in my town!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    They could add another road like to the zoo that would take us to a new community. If they can redesign the entrance in the zoo, why not? It could be like a roundabout with the event calendar in the middle! Maybe to an amusement park, shops could sell popcorn, cotton candy, corn dogs & new idea, funnel cakes or pretzels. That would open a lot of space in my town!
    I was thinking maybe they could make a tunnel thru that cliff across the back of town that opens to a new, separate space using an interface like the zoo. There are lots of things that could be done with that space. They could designate it for a specific purpose or just make it an extra space we could use however we want. They could perhaps come up with a new way for us to open land parcels, completing tasks of some kind rather than yet more tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I was thinking maybe they could make a tunnel thru that cliff across the back of town that opens to a new, separate space using an interface like the zoo. There are lots of things that could be done with that space. They could designate it for a specific purpose or just make it an extra space we could use however we want. They could perhaps come up with a new way for us to open land parcels, completing tasks of some kind rather than yet more tools.
    or they could make that UFO real and zoom us to the moon . . . . and we could have alien pets . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Glad you are enjoying designing another zoo Ruud . I have had a look at the new game but doubt I will be playing it much ATM. Reason being I already play Fishdom, and being on a team there and a Co-op in Township is plenty for me.

I will still hope for new things to come to our Township zoo . You may be right though, Playrix will understandably focus new zoo things primarily for their new game.
    Sometimes I spend too much time on the tablet I know
    And we didn't even start our first Board game yet
    Termitarium.jpg
    With the Anteaters as new arrivals is a Termitarium a well fitting new Zoo decoration IMO.
    They designed it already!
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

While I'm glad Playrix continues to add to the game, after awhile it just feels repetitive.

I'm at level 100+, have all the houses & CB currently available, have just one more zoo enclosure to build, and have all the zoo animals.

However, I have several land plots to unlock still, because I never seem to have enough tools for that, even with trains going out over & over everyday.

My barn is currently at 1960, also because it takes forever to get enough upgrade materials.

I would love an alternative method of unlocking land. Maybe a way, in addition to the trains, to gather tools to unlock it.

I'm dreading using the tool exchange to get enough power tools for the new upcoming CB. I have enough slabs, but it's slow going to get the building materials to use at the tool exchange to get power tools. Very frustrating.

I don't mind another zoo enclosure, though it's a long process to gather building materials when you need almost 600 total. Talk about a barn killer.

I'm starting to despair of ever getting caught up in my zoo. There's no way I can build enough enclosures fast enough to exceed the rate at which enclosures are being added to the game. And with new CBs being added at the same rapid rate, taking away materials from the zoo, I'm falling way behind. Even playing multiple times a day every day isn't making a difference.

I'm also running out of room in both my zoo and my town. I don't know where I'm supposed to place all these things.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Thanks for this post Bess! We can share our tips and so forth without people barging in demanding credit. Thanks!!