Thread: Reasons for ranking

Reasons for ranking

We´re doing regatta always with 135 points - and so we have to delete sometimes a lot of tasks...

My question is - how is that ranking working ? When I see my race, some koops do have the same amount of tasks and they are in front of us...

Do we have to solve the levels faster or is it depending on how many tasks we had deleted ?

Sorry for my easy writing,

Greets Gängschter

Hi Gängschter,

In the event of tied scores, race position is decided by the time taken to reach that score. Dumping tasks from the board only affects your Global Leaderboard score - it's doesn't impact your race at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gängschter View Post

My question is - how is that ranking working ? ...
    hi Gängschter (hoffentlich keine bösen Absichten? *g*),

in addition to Bess' answer, you can also read through the ingame help (behind the cog) = Support pages here; for example, the scoring for the Leaderboards is explained here:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ta-leaderboard

Topic titles are sometimes a bit unclear, so you can just look through for what interests you.

ETA: The Help should come up in your language, if not, there's a button for changing it bottom right.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-16-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Hi you both,

Thanks for your answers, everythings clear now..

Und - nein Gängschter bezieht sich auf mein Profilbild - im Township kommt immer bei den Hubschraubern einer, der will immer Barren..der sieht halt aus wie n Gängschter...

Quote Originally Posted by Gängschter View Post
    Hi you both,

Thanks for your answers, everythings clear now..

Und - nein Gängschter bezieht sich auf mein Profilbild - im Township kommt immer bei den Hubschraubern einer, der will immer Barren..der sieht halt aus wie n Gängschter...
    lol, verstehe - ja, ich meine, er wird sogar als Mafioso bezeichnet.
    ETA: Don Picone in Special Customers at the Wiki:
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers#Customer_7

and you're welcome
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-16-2019 at 07:36 AM.