Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Disrespectful dancer

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Does it really? I play without sound, perhaps I should try it
    there are a lot of funny sounds in TS, like the cars also - and also helpful ones, btw, for example ships and trains arriving, but my fav is, there is a sound (since some time) when you have finished your regatta task.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-16-2019 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    there are a lot of funny sounds in TS, like the cars also - and also helpful ones, btw, for example ships and trains arriving, but my fav is, there is a sound (since some time) when you have finished your regatta task.
    Be warned though - if you have a lot of water landscape as I do, you might want to limit your liquid intake. Just sayin'

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Be warned though - if you have a lot of water landscape as I do, you might want to limit your liquid intake. Just sayin'

    I have not much water. And now I know why.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Attachment 46464
    I was looking around my town when I noticed this delinquent bumping his boom box and breakdancing in the school area of my town. In front of the library even!
    ...😊
    He isn't a delinquent, just a youth enjoying life. In my game he was dancing in the amusement park area near the music store.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Be warned though - if you have a lot of water landscape as I do, you might want to limit your liquid intake. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

    I have not much water. And now I know why.
    Wrong emoji DD
    Am PMSL.
    If you're ROFL, I hope your shirt is absorbant

  6. #16

    Cyclist beware

    I like our cyclist, he/she should take a proficiency test though, no sense of direction, no hand signals, cars and pedestrians pass straight through her...Lol, liability
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

  7. #17
    I just watched the cyclist and the ice cream truck cross in front of the fire truck at an intersection, making the firefighters wait for them. Yikes.
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Wrong emoji DD
    Am PMSL.
    If you're ROFL, I hope your shirt is absorbant
    wrong for you, maybe, not for me - as I said, almost no water here.
    (besides, the expression is British - as in f.e. "colo(u)r", I as German would politely use both expressions => no, thank you!)

  9. #19
    There is an alert noise when someone requests via chat

  10. #20
    20190818_234419.jpg
    Someone is definitely getting fired for this one, not sure if it'll be the driver, the navigator, or the guy in charge of scheduling the road work. The poor ambulance just kept going round and round stuck between the barriers 😂
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •