Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disrespectful dancer

Disrespectful dancer

20190815_211429.jpg
    I was looking around my town when I noticed this delinquent bumping his boom box and breakdancing in the school area of my town. In front of the library even!
    Anyone else notice any funny or out of place happenings in your towns?
    P. S. My first time adding a screenshot so please let me know if it works 😊
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Lol mse, I will have to keep an eye on my townsfolk! That is very cheeky of the breakdancer indeed. I am sure the librarian will have a few words to say to them .

Your screenshot has shown up perfectly!

Hotdog dude is out of place wherever I see him.

When I'm king of the world, he's going in the water and he's not coming back except for me to flick him back in again.

Yay! Thank you Downton 😀

Bess, I would be absolutely cracking up if it wouldn't wake the sleeping hubby and babies! 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hotdog dude is out of place wherever I see him.

When I'm king of the world, he's going in the water and he's not coming back except for me to flick him back in again.
    Decoration suggestion: we need either a hot-tub for the spa, or a natural hot-spring, maybe even with a geyser for Bess to drown the hot-dog geezer in.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Decoration suggestion: we need either a hot-tub for the spa, or a natural hot-spring, maybe even with a geyser for Bess to drown the hot-dog geezer in.
    A catapult to fire him over the mountains to be eaten by the dinosaurs would work too.

As an aside, does anybody else jump out of their skin when they accidentally tap a vehicle and it parps its horn?

A catapult to fire him over the mountains to be eaten by the dinosaurs would work too.

As an aside, does anybody else jump out of their skin when they accidentally tap a vehicle and it parps its horn?
    A trebuchet would fit well with medieval theme
    No, cos play with sound off except during hop. But do kind of wish the truck had a tuneful airhorn. Would be such fun if nearby pedestrians were to jump
    Last edited by JayS; 08-16-2019 at 10:36 AM.

I would like to see the couple still in the "honeymoon" phase to curb their pda. I mean my goodness...there are children running around!

Can we put them in the catapult?
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Does it really? I play without sound, perhaps I should try it

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I would like to see the couple still in the "honeymoon" phase to curb their pda. I mean my goodness...there are children running around!

Can we put them in the catapult?
    In this scenario, I'm King, and I say yes - we can